Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• ahadi007ahadi007 Member Posts: 3
    Its been 2 weeks now and my bank account is still under review. Showing message of 'Action Required' and 'Additional Information required. Check your e-mail. Allow up to 3 business day'
    Received no e-mail yet. I don't know what do to as I'm unable to edit or delete my account.

Dear Team Payoneer, if you need additional information please at-least ask me I'm here to cooperate. Without being asking how would I know what information you need. Please look forward into this.

Customer ID: 37445863
  • maia_eliseeva09maia_eliseeva09 Member Posts: 1
    Dear Payoneer Support,
    Can someone please check if my account is "verified" and ready to accept Global Payment Service? I heard that "approved" and "verified" is not the same and I might have issues when first payment comes in. My Customer ID is 37361042
  • tuhinhossain8864tuhinhossain8864 Member Posts: 1
    it's a very annoying Experience.... I have created an account on Payoneer 7 April. My id card has been not Approve yet. I contact Payoneer support they give me 5 business days' time. the time given to them passed yet they are not communicating.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@tuhinhossain8864 Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved any documents you submitted will only go into review once there are payments coming in.

Thank you.

• EllayasEllayas Member Posts: 5
    This is unprofessional, almost 15 days after registering, still no response of any kind, not even an answer on forums, just an auto-reply.

Customer ID: 37444808
    Reference Number: 200429-018885
  • zakizerhzakizerh Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys. I hope you are doing all fine.

It has been 12 days since I registered my business account and submitted my documents, but there is still no response.
    I understand the circumstances of the current situation. However, I would like an update about my account.

Customer ID 37498084

Thank you and have a nice day :)
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ellayas Hello,

Your account is still pending approval. You will need to provide a valid residential address. You may use landmarks, general locations, or any other descriptive information in order to best describe your location.
    So for example you can describe what your house looks like and what's close to it:

Street address Line 1: Yellow house with 3 bushes
    Street address Line 2: near Milton road, 30 KM from LaLand Elementary school
    Zip/Postal Code: 98765

Please provide your complete home address including street/house/apt. numbers:
    • Address line 1 (limited to 40 characters):
    • Address line 2 (limited to 40 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

Please submit this directly to our support center and once you do, please reply back to us with the reference number.

@zakizerh Hello,

Please be advised that some more documents are required from you. We see that you submitted them already. Kindly wait until our department can get a chance to review this.

• sheerasheera Member Posts: 2
    edited May 13
    What is the Problem?
    My account was blocked without any reason or issue why ?
    @GianmarcoPayoneer thanks for the reply :), done.
    Reference number: #200513-024812
  • AhmedHAhmedH Member Posts: 2
    I have registered Payoneer account 09/05/2020, still not yet approved. I sent a message but I got an automatic reply tells me that I should wait 3 days until I get approved while the 3 days have already passed. what should I do?
    Thanks,
  • AhmedHAhmedH Member Posts: 2
    > @AhmedH said:
    > I have registered Payoneer account 09/05/2020, still not yet approved. I sent a message but I got an automatic reply tells me that I should wait 3 days until I get approved while the 3 days have already passed. what should I do?
    > Thanks,

Reference Number: 200514-001035
  • omaralmazyomaralmazy Member Posts: 0
    Is my account available now ??
  • abuhurrairamalikabuhurrairamalik Member Posts: 2
    I made my payoneer account more than a week ago but i didn't and received any confirmation mail and also due to this issue i couldn't receive my payments...
    Now i am in very critical situation.. Kindly find a way to remove inactivity from my account... Thats why i am going in loss...
    Kindly resolve my issue
  • Md_Ibrahim_aliMd_Ibrahim_ali Member Posts: 5
    I have applied for payoneer account 9 business day ago and my account not approved yet.I have only received the mail for email verification and verified my email.Then i did not get any mail.I contacted the payoneer support to know my account status and the reason of my account declined but didn't get any answer.
    Now what should i do? Can i use same information to create a new one?
    This is unprofessional, almost 10 days after registering, still no response of any kind, not even an answer on forums, just an auto-reply.

Customer ID: 37609997
    Reference Number: 200510-002623
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

We see your account application is under an extended review. We hope the review is concluded in the shortest time but we do not have a specific time line on its conclusion. As soon as we hear back we will e-mail you.

• Haider_123Haider_123 Member Posts: 1
    @morga I have submitted my application on may 2 and receive mail "You can now receive payments from Fiverr" but its hasnot aprroved yet till 15 May. Kindly review it as my customer ID is 37466467 and i have not received additional information mail too
  • NgoziakashiliNgoziakashili Member Posts: 1
    I created an account on payoneer for more than three weeks now submitted all required documents however, I'm still yet to get my account approved despite contacting customer care for days now. Is this how this platform actually functions?
  • aboadilaboadil Member Posts: 3
    it's been 15 days and my account did not approved yet and i didn't get any other emails , nothing
  • NaySanNaySan Member Posts: 0
    edited May 19
    My bank account is not verified yet . I submitted My nationality ID card Image but not verified yet.and i have not received any e-mail.how long it will take to verify my bank account.Please verified my account as soon as possible. :( (My ID is Customer ID 37672115)
  • mtalhamtalha Member Posts: 0
    t has been 10 days my account is still not verified , Sent couple of emails too but no response. Kindly look in to this matter . I need urgently, Thanks.
  • adnanziaadnanzia Member Posts: 0
    I have created the payoneer account but i can't get it to approved it showed nothing in it. When i contact the support they said that they will look into it and get back to me. During this time my account got blocked because of wrong password entry. On which i contacted them again and told them about the problem, to which they replied that i have gone against the payoneer terms and conditions, so that's why the account is blocked and can't be reopened.
    My question is how could i have gone against payoneer terms and condition when i can't even send or receive the funds or much else do anything else.

Before my account was blocked i tried to connect my fiverr account but it show me a message that i have already applied submitted my application for the payoneer account and if i can't access the account then contact the support, but when i click the support it gives me "403 Forbidden" error.

Please help me in fixing this problem.
  • rizwanspiritrizwanspirit Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

@KazPayoneer @morga

I have returned to payoneer after a long inactivity. My account balance section says "Balance blocked". I was asked to verify the business details, I have already done that, but I didn't get any response back.

I have already generated a support request, with the reference number 200516-018346. The status of the request said solved. However, my problem still persists and my balance is still locked.

Can you please take up the issue and guide me.

Thanks
  • Abdul_SamadAbdul_Samad Member Posts: 6
    edited May 19
    Its been 3 days but my account isnt approved yet. can you help me with this issue?
    Can i use NID online copy for payoneer verification which contains 10 digit ID NO. From Bangladesh.
  • BetanyaBetanya Member Posts: 2
    It’s been more then two weeks and my account is still on review, I tried to contact the support dep and get an auto reply “without any serioz answer”

“Applications for a Payoneer account are usually reviewed within 3 business days.”

Could you please let me know when I should be able to use Payoneer service.

Thank you
  • BetanyaBetanya Member Posts: 2
    I have registered Before about 2 weeks But the account is still under review so I can't receive payment. Can you help to check my status?

Thank you.
    This is my Customer ID 37609997
    Please I want to know how to check if my account is verified or not ?
    i am also uploaded my ID card. But I don't know if my account if verified or not.If verified can i get payment from fiverr and withdraw to bank?
  • DanisaDanisa Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited May 23

A

28 DAYS since registration and still not even an email was received by Payoneer, this is way too inconvenient, can someone help?

Reference number: 200513-024812
  • JillComilaJillComila Member Posts: 6
    Hello Payoneer Team. My Customer ID is 34177007. I withdraw an amount of 157.53 EUR last May 17, 2020 but until now May 23, 2020 I still did not receive the money in my bank account. I went over the bank details and everything is correct. Please help me check if there is a problem. I hope that you can take immediate action with this matter. Thank you so much!
  • oth123oth123 Member Posts: 8
    its more than 15 days and the account is still not approved and i didn't receive any email from your poor support :)
    Unfortunately, it is my worst experience :) Every time you call with the support they tell me tomorrow you will receive a response
    I think they have different timing of the globe :)
    hello, payoneer team please answer my question. I want to know my account is verified or not and is it ready to receive payment or not. This is my Customer ID: 37609997
  • hammad_alihammad_ali Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    My payoneer account is being reviewed for last 9 days but i could not get any email for approval or submit ant new documents for further proceedings. how can i solve this issue?
  • Abdul_SamadAbdul_Samad Member Posts: 6
    edited May 26
    Hello,
    This was my first experience with payoneer and i have to say it was really bad. I made my account like 10 days ago and after i got an email saying your account will be approved in 3 bussiness days but 10 days has passed but still no email. I checked the status and its on action required saying we need additional information to approve your account so check your emails. Still waiting from 3 days but no email. Now im really frustrated :neutral:. Atleast send an email if you need additional information im ready to send anything you want.
    Customer ID: 37832550
    Reference Number: 200525-024146
  • skphero1skphero1 Member Posts: 5
    I have submitted my bank account Online banking screenshot and a week passed no response in the Verification center's status. Kindly look into this.

Customer ID 37357009
    Hello
    My payoneer account is being reviewed for last 9 days but i could not get any email for approval or submit ant new documents for further proceedings. how can i solve this issue?
    kindly help payoneer team as soon as possible
    Customer ID: 37841495
    Reference Number: 200527-002360
  • ikvs22957ikvs22957 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Payoneer, is my account verified/approved by now? I made it in the beginning of May.. and now I don't know what it going on since I haven't received any confirmation that I'm approved. Also I provided ID you asked me for. Customer service is not helping me either. Please, any information would help

@ikvs22957 Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved and ready to receive payments. Any documents you have submitted will only go into review once there is activity on the account.

Thank you and have a nice day.

edited June 3
    Hello Payoneer
    My payoneer account is being reviewed since 17 May but i could not get any email for approval or to submit any new documents for further proceedings. is my account approved or not?
    kindly reply me payoneer team as soon as possible because i need money from fiverr.
    Customer ID: 37841495
    Reference Number: 200527-002360

@hammad_ali Hello,

Please be advised that your account is still pending approval. You will need to submit a valid address and a picture of your government issued photo ID to our support center:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

For you address you may use landmarks, general locations, or any other descriptive information in order to best describe your location.
    So for example you can describe what your house looks like and what's close to it:

Street address Line 1: Yellow house with 3 bushes
    Street address Line 2: near Milton road, 30 KM from LaLand Elementary school
    Zip/Postal Code: 98765

Please provide your complete home address including street/house/apt. numbers:
    • Address line 1 (limited to 40 characters):
    • Address line 2 (limited to 40 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

• JillComilaJillComila Member Posts: 6
    Hello. I know that this is not the right forum for my concern but I observed that this is the only discussion where there is an active Payoneer Personnel who is replying. I would like to have an update about my withdrawal more than 2 weeks ago. I received an email from Payoneer saying that I have to ask my bank. I did it and my bank investigated my withdrawal, they found out that Payoneer did not send the money to my bank account so I replied to the email sent by Payoneer. My account was even desctivated even if I did not do any violations and such. Until now I still did not receieve the money nor any email from Payoneer. Will I still receive the money? Is Payoneer becoming a scam already?

Customer ID 34177007
  • sabarafeeq320sabarafeeq320 Member Posts: 2
    I have not done any activity in my payoneer account but I received following email from payoneer customer care helpline.

(At Payoneer, we regularly review customer activity in order to keep our payment platform safe for everyone. In a recent review of your account, we noticed that some of your activity has gone against our Terms and Conditions.
    As a regulated financial services business, we are required to stop offering our services in these circumstances, therefore you cannot use our services anymore.
    We advise that you do not send any additional payments to your account, as they will be declined. )

Can Some one please assist me whats wrong with my account?

Thank you so very much in advance .
    Saba Rafeeq

@JillComila Hello,

Please be advised that your account was closed due to a violation of our terms and conditions for undisclosed reasons. For further clarification, kindly speak with our customer support center directly.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us/l_id/1

Thank you.