Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• 803hami803hami Member Posts: 1
    hi i create my pyoneer accout on 8 sep i provide all my info on 8th sep but my verification as well as my fiverr payment is pending till 9th sep its been more than 20 days now can someone help me
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22

@meggutierrez HI there
    If your account is approved, it is enabled to receive funds. Verification only happens with incoming payments, not before

• meggutierrezmeggutierrez Member Posts: 5
    > @morga said:
    > HI there
    > If your account is approved, it is enabled to receive funds. Verification only happens with incoming payments, not before

I AM ACTUALLY ASKING ON HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS??? WELL, I SAW POSTS HERE THAT IT REACHES ABOUT A MONTH??? IT IS UNFAIR TO HOLD A MONEY JUST BECAUSE A VERIFICATION CANNOT BE DONE FASTER BY PAYONEER. THANKS!!!
  • FaisalAhmedFaisalAhmed Member Posts: 8
    My ID is 26535779

From July 22 my GBP is under Review, I can't use it.

How can I solve this issue please let me know.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks.
  • ahmedibrahimhablasahmedibrahimhablas Member Posts: 2
    I have submitted my documents on 09-15-2020 and my account is not yet verified.
    May I know what the problem is?
    Customer ID 36922439
  • ArisGayapaArisGayapa Member Posts: 1
    yes mine too. Why is the approval taking this long? I have submitted all the required documents
  • ArisGayapaArisGayapa Member Posts: 1
    My account is in under review for like a month now. I can't able to reach the payoneer team through any means. How can i be able the get my account approved?
  • mentesnotmentesnot Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I have submitted every necessary document i am waiting the approval for about 10 days I haven't received any emails what can I do to know the status of my application. Please advise. Thanks in advance customer ID: 39737359
  • devinizeticdevinizetic Member Posts: 6
    edited September 23
    Hi Payoneer support, I received a Payment, immediately Payoneer asked me to fill some questionaires about the bussines and also requested my National Identification. I submitted all of them (3) on September 17th and only one was approved so far (NationalId Photos) and it was almost in the next 5 mins. However my Bussiness Questionaires are still "Under Review" since then. Should I just wait for review? My Customer number is 39544788. Thank you!!

Edit: By the way, it seems I'm not able to receive the Payment until this Documents are approved.
    By the way, it seems I'm not able to receive the Payment until this Documents are approved.
  • RazinaRazina Member Posts: 3
    I am having the same issue, only difference is that I submitted documents on the 8th of September, one was approved and two is still under review. Tried emailing, contacting the online chat agents(keep holding on forever) and calling them...no assistance, no response mail.
  • MarkAnthonyVMarkAnthonyV Member Posts: 1
    Same issue here. My national ID is still under review since September 13, 2020. Because of that, my upcoming transaction is pending. Please help. I need the money badly.
  • LukeVader1977LukeVader1977 Member Posts: 3
    I have been waiting for account verification for a week now, along with my delayed salary

the requirements have been uploaded but are still under review

can you please review my account I have already sent messages to all your representatives.

I have contacted your customer support numbers numerous times as well, all I get is an answering machine.

I have sent messages to you in messenger, Twitter, email, to no avail on each of the platforms.

I have requested to close account cust ID 40021366

and verify cust ID 39054601 already.
  • MilosBogdanovicMilosBogdanovic Member Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,

I have question about account verification. After five days I am still waiting for Government-issued photo ID and Global payment service to be reviewed. My passport is approved. So can I send you more documents or update current ones to speed up process.

My Customer ID - 32946940.

Thank you and best regards,
    Milos Bogdanovic
  • marior87marior87 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Still no communication regarding this. Just to know, how long should I wait?

Thanks
  • ninoDZninoDZ Member Posts: 6
    hello my friend i notice that my funds are not loaded to my card Please let me know If there is a problem .
    thanks.
  • neapolneapol Member Posts: 4
    Hi! why didn’t you approve my document from the bank to confirm my address? there is my address and my name and my bank account confirmation. and purchased the document a few days ago. it's brand new. what does not suit you in this document? I purchased it specifically for your requirement. and paid money for it. and this is the third document that I upload to your site to verify the address. you are really kidding people! I'm very sorry that I contacted your service at all. money was also transferred to my payoneer account . How am I going to withdraw it after that ????
    I submitted the requirements on verification center 2 weeks ago but still didn't receive an email, I also checked my spam and trash on email still nothing. Can someone tell me if it was already verified, here's my Customer ID 39737359 . I'm goin to receive a payment this week, I need to know if it was already verified. Thanks
  • ralpharalpha Member Posts: 1
    edited September 25
    I submitted my documents 2 month ago. Status for the documents still under review. Didn't got any email that says the documents are declined or invalid.
    Tried to contact customer support but they are not replying.
  • WilmarJayWilmarJay Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Please verify my Customer ID 39450378.
    I have two withdrawal transactions that are still pending
    Transaction ID: 221217763
    Transaction ID: 222280020
  • Engin_Deniz_UcgunEngin_Deniz_Ucgun Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26
    I've been waiting for 5 days for my account to get verified. I sent a picture of my passport on blank sheet in a pdf file but I still haven't gotten any reply. My customer number is 38970590 Can you please help me?
  • Afroza75166Afroza75166 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! I provide my National ID card image for Verification my account before 12 ago. But my account is not verify now. I need emergency verification
  • shlomibr1shlomibr1 Member Posts: 0
    Hey,
    I'm non - USA resident (lives in Israel). I'm trying for almost 3 months to get the payoneer credit card. I sent a document from my bank in Israel stating my name and address but payoneer does not accept it because It's a "copy of a copy". BUT IT'S NOT - I scanned the ORIGINAL document that the band sent me by MAIL (you can even see the original bank worker). What can I do???
  • kebsakebsa Member Posts: 0
    I could not confirm my residential address because they are rejecting my request directly. I want help
  • dsulymansdsulymans Member Posts: 0
    Hi, After submitting my ID for verification I was requested to provide additional documents and I submitted my Bank statement but I am yet to receive any feedback from Payoneer customer support. Please how long does it take for the document to get verified? Mine was submitted since September 18th. I also filled out the questionnaire for global payment and it is also showing Pending review

This is my Customer ID: 36342838
  • Halima62Halima62 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I create payoneer 22 August and submit verification center documents. But 30 days later it's still under review. What I can do? Can I withdraw my fiverr balance?
  • smheyasmheya Member Posts: 1
    Osam
  • ivy24ivy24 Member Posts: 0
    Hello. How long does it take for my account to be verified, in order for me to receive my payments? Thank you, hoping for your response.
  • alamin111777alamin111777 Member Posts: 1
    i have the same issue as i have ordered for a payoneer card
  • SherazLangrialSherazLangrial Member Posts: 3
    My account and payment is under review for more than a week.
    How many days it will take to verify?
    I have to make some important transcriptions to my clients.
    Is this a common thing to face such problems in Payoneer?
  • Muzzy21Muzzy21 Member Posts: 0
    So Recently I make a transaction to my payoneer from my fiverr account i have that account for almost months but never use it now i try and make minimum withdraws for checking now my funds are clear from fiverr but they are not shown in my payoneer and my payoneer asking for national id which has my photo on it and i dont have one i am a student working as a freelancer. so now what should i do?
  • Gbtechsolution01Gbtechsolution01 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I submit the document required for account and is still under review.
    Please kindly check the
    Account ID : 401449955
    Account name: oluwatobi oyedele
    Thanks
    Please kindly check the
    Thanks
    Please kindly check the

Thanks

Please kindly check the
    Thanks

• NegosavaNegosava Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I submitted valid passport file for address confirmation on September 22. (requested on September 21) and still no confirmation. I have pending payments, could anyone check what's the problem, i've been using this service for years without problems until now. Thanks

Please kindly check the
    Thanks

I have submit the document required for account and is still under review.
    Please kindly check the
    Thanks

I have submit the document required for account and is still under review.
    Please kindly check the
    Thanks

Hi everyone!
    I resolved my issue (which was not actually an issue) the thing is that Payoneer reviews any "Under Review" document in verification center once you get your next payment. So I just asked my customer to send the payment again, and it worked.
    I have submitted every necessary document again but i am waiting the approval for about since 24th I haven't received any emails what can I do to know the status of my application. Please advise. Thanks in advance customer ID: 39737359
  • carlafpcarlafp Member Posts: 1
    How long does Payoneer take to approve "another legal document" when creating an account?

I don't know why this is taking too long to verify the account so that I can able to use this account to withdraw.
    @payoneer please look into this account, I am want to withdraw fund to the account. Please very important.

Please kindly check the

• suchithrasuchithra Member Posts: 0
    Account verification still under review for more than 2 months
    plz check it.I have yet recived payment.
  • Arslan_TayabArslan_Tayab Member Posts: 2
    Same problem here :(
    Almost 13 days have passed still my bank documents and global payment service questionnaire are under review.
    Account Name: Arslan Tayab
    Customer ID: 38852483
    Please HELP

I don't no why this will be taking alot of time, @payoneer do something about this. Thinking call there customer service very soon

• NegosavaNegosava Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    same here, still no approval and no reply from support team. I have pending payments since September 13. I've been using this service for years without problems until now. What a mess.
    customer id 5230337
  • Zalan2020Zalan2020 Member Posts: 3
    Hi I am zalan Fazal. I have send payment to Payoneer acoount 1 month ago but still my payment is not Approved. Plz help me.
    My customer ID is 39672043.
    Many Thanks
    Regards: Zalan Fazal