Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• mai_congaymai_congay Member Posts: 6
    How can my payoneer account be verified? It's been a week but there's no email to me. Customer support is difficult no one is acknowledging my concern.
  • GelosuperGelosuper Member Posts: 1
    Hello please help please verified my accounts its almost a week. i can't withdraw my payment because it says PENDING pleaseeeeee help
  • ray_Sharay_Sha Member Posts: 3
    Hi Team,
    Its been more then 5 days that I've created a payoneer account. I still didn't get my account verified. I'm not finding my account number and my routing number as well.
    Please Help!
    Thanks.
  • SherazAliSherazAli Member Posts: 9
    Customer ID: 40026548, Transaction ID: 221232548
    Please view my account. It is under view for weeks.
    Thanks! Sheraz
  • SherazAliSherazAli Member Posts: 9
    Customer ID: 40026548, Transaction ID: 221232548
    Please view my account. It is under view for weeks.
    Thanks! Sheraz
    > @ray_Sha said:
    > Hi Team,
    > Its been more then 5 days that I've created a payoneer account. I still didn't get my account verified. I'm not finding my account number and my routing number as well.
    > Please Help!
    > Thanks.
    Customer ID 40209892
    Hi Team,
    Customer ID 40209892
    Its been more then a week that I've created a payoneer account.
    Govt ID is still under review.
    I'm not finding my account number and my routing number as well.
    Please Help!
    Thanks.
  • waglewagle Member Posts: 8
    Hi! I have some upcoming transactions (1) now that are still on pending. I already reviewed in verification center and I already complied all the requirements needed to submit. I provided my passport which they approved on the same day. But the Global payment service questions and address are still under review. More than a week had passed by already. I hope that the payoneer team will notice my issue here and review my application.
  • MachariaJohnMachariaJohn Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem
  • MachariaJohnMachariaJohn Member Posts: 2
    I updated my information in the verification center and up to now it is still under review. I have contacted the customer care service but no response to my requests. I have pending upcoming transactions for almost a week now and still under review. Please help. My customer ID is 39549509
  • Sadekmiah123Sadekmiah123 Member Posts: 4
    I created my payoneer account 6 business days ago, and also submitted the requirements. Additional requirement for the handheld id was also submitted the same day, and status is still showing as "Submitted". Upon checking my email and Verification center there are no other required documents/ID that needs to be sent. Cust. ID; 37051956 Please advise.
    @MachariaJohn Have you tried their Live Chat? I have tried twice through their live chat support but ended up spending 2 hours waiting for an "available agent" and ended to no avail. I sent an email to payoneer yesterday. Waiting for their reply. I am losing hope already. I have a pending payment and their customer service is really frustrating. :(
  • jamesbanglaisjamesbanglais Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    hello, i have been asked AGAIN for verification docs. third time i have sent. will have to wait weeks again for acceptance or not. can someone tell me if i can use my account whilst waiting? if not I do not want to withdraw my wages from upwork via pynr. a response would be nice.
    does pynr plan on setting up customer contact options?> @itsdovla said:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I registered on Payoneer on Sep 28 and submitted all necessary documents and information the same day. My account is still not verified, and my prepaid card is still in the "pending review" stage, even though it said it takes UP TO 3 days. I need my account up and running as soon as possible as one my clients urges me to get it ready so that he can make a payment though Payoneer. I already tried reaching out to customer support center but no one answered my mails.
    >
    > What can I do?
    >
    > Thanks.

I don't know what the deal is with pynr and paypal. covid seems to have brought both organisations to a halt; even though the rest of us continue to work unaffected. i submitted my documents, had them accepted, then they asked for more due to brexit; i submitted them and they were accepted. then i get an email saying two were rejected; months later. now they want more documents. there is zero customer support. they can't even be bothered to reply to messages. July 28th I submitted my documents. three months. the famously laggish public sector bureaucracy here in france has got its act together post-lockdown more effectively than the private fintech companies. any payoneer reps listening who would actually like to respond to some valid customer requests? anyone want to do business? a message?
  • ahmed618ahmed618 Member Posts: 3
    Hi i have made payoneer account 6 days ago with customer id 22996330 and still my account is not approved
    Please review my held id photo and approve my account as soon as possible because i have to used it
  • rmahmadzairmahmadzai Member Posts: 3
    Hello every one,

I have made my account and submited my ID card for approval 15 days ago and still it's not approved and
    all customer care channels are not responding. This is my customer id 39815345.
  • rmahmadzairmahmadzai Member Posts: 3
    Hello every one,

I have made my account and submited my ID card for approval 15 days ago and still it's not approved and
    all customer care channels are not responding. This is my customer id 39815345.
  • ahmed618ahmed618 Member Posts: 3
    Hi i have made Payoneer account 6 days ago with customer id 22996330 and still, my account is not approved and is under review and i haven't find any email regarding approval or further process
    Please review my held id photo and approve my account as soon as possible because i have to used it
    @KazPayoneer @Will_Payoneer @EdwinPayoneer @morga
  • naeem_akramnaeem_akram Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I've been using Payoneer for about a decade. Few days ago my card expired and I ordered a new card. The address given for card delivery was different from my past address. Payoneer showed address verification page. I submitted a utility bill of my home.
    I got a mail about my payment from another website which is still not processed. I am in dire need of the money. I don't know how to expedite the verification process. If Payoneer needs another document, I'd love to submit it. I can submit my national ID card too.
    There's no way to get in touch with their support persons, if anybody knows how to do it please let me know.
    Any help in this regards will be appreciated.

Regards,
    Naeem A. Malik.
  • maxxxmaxxx Member Posts: 5
    I had gone to a computer cyber to scan my utility bill as i don't have scanner at home , after i got the jpg from him i submitted it to verification center but after that i accidentely i discovered that he used photoshop to improve brightness of image as his scanner device is bad and the image is dim so, now the document is under review so will there be a problem ?? , the info on bill is true but he only improve bightness of image as it was dim , can i re send them a new image as i scanned it again without adjustment ???
    Note that : my account is verified and active from 4 years with my passport
  • Hex8Hex8 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, since in these days I will be paid and I can't have problems, I'm worried about the verification.
    First of all, you asked me a website of my business or at least one of my social media page.
    I don't have a website since I work for a company, and my facebook has not my complete name.
    Second, you ask for a driver licence or a passport. I only have an identity card, absolutely valid.
    I need my money so I hope there's not problem to receive it.
  • johnsonmcclurky12345johnsonmcclurky12345 Member Posts: 3
    can anyone from the support review my account please, my account is under review from so much time, I already submit all Document and take a selfie holding my ID as required by payoneer I hope if anyone from support staff can finish my account review and approve my account so i can start accepting payment its been more than a week
  • johnsonmcclurky12345johnsonmcclurky12345 Member Posts: 3
    My Customer ID: 40216978
  • ShockabukiShockabuki Member Posts: 3
    A week passed, all the documents were sent. Why wasn't my account confirmed? Is something wrong? Is it because I'm Belarusian?
  • Mary31Mary31 Member Posts: 5
    > @Shockabuki said:
    > A week passed, all the documents were sent. Why wasn't my account confirmed? Is something wrong? Is it because I'm Belarusian?
  • AhsanTariqAhsanTariq Member Posts: 4
    Hello Support Fellow

I am pretty concerned as more than 5 days have passed and my account has not been approved. I have provided additional information as requested but still till is not approved. I am in immediate need of funds so you are requested to expedite this process enabling me process my transactions.

Ahsan Tariq
    Customer ID 33389820
    UPDATE: I got my payment already! Better call the Payoneer Support Team. They solved my issue within a day after I called them up. <3 Thanks payoneer!
  • NaheedNaheed Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi Mary 31,
    Bring this issue noticed by the Payoneer Support team and they will see whether your account has been confirmed or not. You will receive an email by Payoneer upon the confirmation of your account. However, it takes some days.
    All the best,
    Thanks
    Naheedmir
  • NaheedNaheed Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi Thisisdamanshah,
    Your issue is genuine (as all others are, but you need to get this issue solved urgently as you have to
    receive your fee from your family). You should contact Payoneer via chat, email, and Customer
    Support. They will soon get back to you.
    All the best,

Thanks

Naheedmir
    A week passed, all the documents were sent. Why wasn't my account confirmed? Is something wrong?? No one is informing what is the problem
    can anyone from the support review my account please, my account is under review from so much time, I already submit all Document and take a selfie holding my ID as required by payoneer I hope if anyone from support staff can finish my account review and approve my account so i can start accepting payment its been more than a week
  • vickehpediavickehpedia Member Posts: 2
    Hi there, I have an upcoming transaction that is still pending but since both my global payment service and business profile are still under review since October 5th, I still can't receive my latest transaction into my account. Can I please have someone look into this?
  • vickehpediavickehpedia Member Posts: 2
    Hi there, I have an upcoming transaction that is still pending but since both my global payment service and business profile are still under review since October 5th, I still can't receive my latest transaction into my account. How long does it normally take for them to get approved?
    Customer ID 40248299
  • SunilpaudelSunilpaudel Member Posts: 1
    edited October 13
    :( I requested for Payoneer master card and even it has passed 3 business hours which is now showing in my master card section by Payoneer team but why its not going to approved? what is the reason can you please give solution? please help me.

Email : [email protected]
  • saqibasaqiba Member Posts: 1
    Hello Payoneer. My account is still unverified till 2 months. I also submit nation Id card and my pic. Please Its request verify my account as soon as possible because i need money urgently.
  • ammar1ammar1 Member Posts: 4
    @wagle Please what is the email address that you used to contact them?
  • mrrayhanofficialsmrrayhanofficials Member Posts: 2
    I submit my details on oct-9, already one month gone still now under review. Help me. I need it immediately.
  • agjorgjiagjorgji Member Posts: 1
    edited October 13
    Hello,
    I summited an application for a prepaid card and it's been 6 days and still pending approval :(
    Can anybody help me?
  • UmerTariiqUmerTariiq Member Posts: 8
    My request for the card is pending for months now, and I want to cancel it and use my bank instead. I am unable to transfer my earnings from Fiverr because of the Revenue card issue. How do I request to cancel the revenue card request?
  • ChandSahilChandSahil Member Posts: 2
    Hi, please confirm that when will they approve my account # 40411264
    All documents provided. Euro and AU account are not listed with their details to get payments.
  • Sharif1098Sharif1098 Member Posts: 6
    I withdraw from a fiver, But still, I didn't receive my payment. My global payment
    questionaries are still under review process. Is that will delay my payment to receive?
    My id card is approved, But not the Global payment questionaries section. Please help me, someone, what should I do?
    My customer id is:26748133
    Please, someone, help me
    > @wagle said:
    > @MachariaJohn Have you tried their Live Chat? I have tried twice through their live chat support but ended up spending 2 hours waiting for an "available agent" and ended to no avail. I sent an email to payoneer yesterday. Waiting for their reply. I am losing hope already. I have a pending payment and their customer service is really frustrating. :(

live chat is a waste of time
    > @UmerTariiq said:
    > My request for the card is pending for months now, and I want to cancel it and use my bank instead. I am unable to transfer my earnings from Fiverr because of the Revenue card issue. How do I request to cancel the revenue card request?

it is shocking what this company is doing. I nearly transferred several hundred euros to my account, but thought better of it. i transferred 30 to check whether I could withdraw to find I couldn't. i have gone back to my bank for withdrawing from upwork. someone needs to tell a regulator what this company is doing to its clients. it is unacceptable. no support, no responses.
    > @AhsanTariq said:
    > A week passed, all the documents were sent. Why wasn't my account confirmed? Is something wrong?? No one is informing what is the problem

i waited months for approval, only to find they wanted more documents. still under review. no chat, no support, no phone number.
  • AllanJAllanJ Member Posts: 1
    As the title says, My account has been "Under Review" for more than 7 business days already. And all I get are automated response. I tried using the live chat support. And I got canceled? Please Advise on what to do next.
  • paumuitepaumuite Member Posts: 0
    I submitted ID and address the same time but ID has been approved.
  • mahfuzanik75mahfuzanik75 Member Posts: 3
    :/ it is almost more than 10 days have passed and my Smart National Identity Card verification status shows still Under review. How can I solve it? Need Help From Experts. Thanks
  • UmerTariiqUmerTariiq Member Posts: 8
    Any response to my above mentioned query by anyone at Payoneer?
  • 3999666239996662 Member Posts: 3
    Same with me. Is your problem solved now?
  • matheuspalmamatheuspalma Member Posts: 1
    I submitted requirements as well. And I still didn’t receive any confirmation. This is taking almost a month and I need my money to pay my bills.

“3-5 business days” is not an answer, Payoneer!!!!!

Please, get a look on that!