Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @dxjana, please send a private message for an update on your account.

• tim04atim04a Posts: 4Member
    I submitted the details & documents for the global payment service a month ago. but yet to receive approval. tried to email but I can't find a category which won't give me automated reply. tried to use the live chat but keeps getting error to connect the server. anyone from payoneer can help me? Thank you.
  • dxjanadxjana Posts: 2Member
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi @dxjana, please send a private message for an update on your account.

How to do private message there is no option, so may time send mail regarding account approval purpose, but no response kindly approved my account As soon As possible, my payment are pending to approval.
  • lumbardhlumbardh Posts: 0Member
    It’s been more then two weeks and my account is still on review, I tried to contact the support dep and get an auto reply “without any serioz answer”

“Applications for a Payoneer account are usually reviewed within 3 business days.”

Could you please let me know when I should be able to use Payoneer service.

Thank you
  • DemmylladeDemmyllade Posts: 2Member
    I recently joined payoneer because people recommended it.

There was additional information requested to verify my identity which i have submitted.
    I am yet to receive a response or approval from Payoneer for over a week now.
    There are funds pending that i have to receive as soon as possible.
    I will like if this process can be hastened.

My customer ID is 32074122

Thanks
  • RitikyaRitikya Posts: 0Member
    Hi i am gamer. I have streaming on nonolive & other apps. I want to withdraw money from these apps but my account is still not approved.
    I have already uploaded my identity & bank images.
  • DemmylladeDemmyllade Posts: 2Member
    I recently joined payoneer because people recommended it.

There was additional information requested to verify my identity which i have submitted but was not accepted.
    Now i have updated these documents. I have been on this approval case for over a week now.
    There are funds pending that i have to receive as soon as possible.
    I will like if i can be approved quickly.

My customer ID is 32074122
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lumbardh, @Demmyllade and @Ritikya, please check your e-mails for updates from our team about your individual cases. Thank you!

• gustavotsouzagustavotsouza Posts: 0Member
    I have sent my documents three times (the second and third times had different demands regarding how I should send it). The last time I sent my document's photo (with my photo holding it and the date on a paper) was the 28th May. It'll be already a week past and still I had no answer. I really need my account to be approved so I can use it!

Hi, please check your e-mail for an update from our team regarding your account.

• tim04atim04a Posts: 4Member
    @KazPayoneer how about my case? It's been more than 1 month. Thanks.

Hi @tim04a, the Global Payment Service questionnaire is not approved until you begin receiving payments to your account using the Global Payment Service. If you have not received any payments yet the document wouldn't be approved, nor will it affect your ability to receive payments once you do.

• alarkinalarkin Posts: 0Member
    Hey! I created my account 3 days ago and its not approved yet.

I emailed support but got an automated reply. I need it soon for a payment.

How can I get my account reviewed and approved faster?

Thank you.
  • subarna7011subarna7011 Posts: 1Member
    My account under review but how much time needed? There are 4 days running but it still shows under review. Here my Customer ID 32284077. Can you please solve this issue?
  • muhmedjasimmuhmedjasim Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Delay approval payoneer account

Customer Number 32318620

Hi, @subarna7011, @muhmedjasim, you've both been e-mailed.

• morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there @dxjana

It can be that an email was sent to you requesting for more information that perhaps was missed.
    For us to check, please send us a private message or alternatively contact our support team directly and they will take a closer look.

• masood76masood76 Posts: 2Member
    i want to ask why my Bank account is still not approved its almost 10 days i submitted all the required documents that are required.
    Still its shows:
    " Action required
    We need additional information to approve this account. Check your e-mail.
    * Allow up to 3 business days for review." i contact payoneer customer support via email they are not responding to my emails.
    i have to withdraw my amount from fiver.

Hi @masood76, we've forwarded your account to the approvals team to be approved.

@newdjpower, I am sorry for the circumstances in your case.

• masood76masood76 Posts: 2Member
    How much time it will take to approve already they took more than 15 days?
  • ynjnynjn Posts: 2Member
    edited June 15
    It's been several business days i signed up and uploaded the required document for my payoneer account to be active. But it is still under review.
    i could see one note that is -- "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    I would like to request to review it faster so that i could use if efficiently.
  • shirashira Posts: 0Member
    I submitted an account application last week.
    But a few days later, my account was still not approved.
    When I looked at the forum, I found that other people had similar situations, and they were asked to provide additional information.
    So I checked my mailbox and there was no related mail.
    So I tried to submit this question through the Support Center.
    But after a few days, I still haven't got an answer.
    What shall I do? :/

Hi @shira, we've forwarded your case to our approvals team.

@ynjn, you have been e-mailed with next steps.

:)

• ynjnynjn Posts: 2Member
    I have already submitted my passport photo in document upload section but still not approved
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ynjn Our team will review the information you sent and provide you with an update via email

• uziuzi Posts: 0Member
    its been more than 3 business days and account is not approved yet.not any member from CS is replying. everytime they send me a computer generated mail
  • ShizaZahid123ShizaZahid123 Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    more than a week & my acc is not verified. what do i do? i provided all the necessary details you asked me. help me
  • drro1xdrro1x Posts: 2Member
    I submitted my application on June 17. And I'm sure that I have also submitted the information required in the email to verify. But it seems not working. So, I'm wondering if there is anything I did wrong with the progress.
  • tisa85tisa85 Posts: 4Member
    I applied in 11-06-2019. but till now I don't get any information about my account. please help me
  • Zaman_KashifZaman_Kashif Posts: 0Member
    it is regret to that my account not approved yet. i have already send many of time request/email send request but still no response
  • Zaman_KashifZaman_Kashif Posts: 0Member
    hello,
    I made my account last week and its still showing *Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed.You will receive an update within the next several business days.* They sent me an email to provide further documents I have uploaded a scanned image of my ID since I don't have a passport.
    Why is it taking so long to approve my account?

i would like to request you to that please approve my payoneer account with my local bank account as i have already sent my all additional information and documents still i'm awaiting for activation my account to received my payment via payoneer kindly do the needful at your earliest.

Please check your e-mail.

• jsonsantiagojsonsantiago Posts: 1Member
    edited June 30
    Hi @KazPayoneer ,

Can you help about this delay on my account approval?. Its been more a week since I last send-out my additional requirements to them. But I still got no response except for those automated one.

I really need this, because I am expecting a payment from my employer this week.
    My Account No: 32473302
    Email: [email protected]
  • jsonsantiagojsonsantiago Posts: 1Member
    Hi !

It is my first time using Payoneer for my payment transaction with my employer/client. I am expecting a payment today but gotta hold it out since I am still waiting for my account approval.

So, its been already over a week since the last time I complied with the additional requirements that they needed. I provided it and I still not received any response at all and my account still in approval. Therefore, it is already like 2 weeks since the day I registered and created my account.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this matter with them? I already emailed them multiples times, tried to use the online chat NOT WORKING, emailing the support and you only get an automated reply and this brings me here hoping I can meet someone that can help me with this matter.

Thank you for anyone who can help!
  • jamestonyajamestonya Posts: 2Member
    edited July 4
    I received an email receiving payment from 2/7/ 2019, but my payoneer account says "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    3 days have passed and nothing has changed.
  • ShizaZahid123ShizaZahid123 Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    i have again sent my id card pictures. have not received any confirmation email yet
  • SaherFiazSaherFiaz Posts: 2Member
    Hi, its my first message to the community. My payoneer card is blocked due to inactivity. but now i want to use my account and card. There is no option to reactivate the card and also live chat option is gone. i am unable to activate my card. Can somebody help me?

waiting for your kind response.
  • waqarzzwaqarzz Posts: 5Member
    Hi, i have applied for new account around 25 days back and fulfilled all requirement asked to me over email and uploaded identity as well, but my account is still not approved, what should i do, please advise. thanks

customer ID:32414504
  • rjvfelix2rjvfelix2 Posts: 3Member
    I have some probleme. Have you fixed your account @Waqarzz
  • phanhoanglong2610phanhoanglong2610 Posts: 1Member
    Dear @KazPayoneer ,

I have registered for a week and submitted my National ID. But the account is still under reviewed so I can't receive payment. Can you help to check my status?

Thank you.
    Long
  • thisisdamanshahthisisdamanshah Posts: 0Member
    Hello All Sir/Mam
    I have signed up for the account on 26th June and its almost 12 days and the account is still in review. I want to receive money from my family to pay my college fee and want to use Payoneer. I have also given my Passport for the verification process but didn't received anything from Payoneer. Please help me in the registration of my account. I shall be very grateful for this. Thanks
  • Ansar838Ansar838 Posts: 5Member
    Hello,
    I've been waiting for my account approval for several days. I try to get in touch by email and send only an automatic reply. I tried the chat and I could not either. I hope you get the service here.

Please, I would like to service and release / verify my account.
    my email is [email protected]

Hi there. Typically it takes 3-5 working days for documents to be approved.

Hi @waqarzz,

You'd been e-mailed yesterday regarding the documents needed to approve. Please have a look and upload there.

Thanks!

Hi @Ansar838,

We've followed up with our approvals team to approve your account. We hope to hear back soon.

Hi @thisisdamanshah, you were e-mailed today regarding next steps.

Hi @phanhoanglong2610 , looks that the account is approved.