Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@SaherFiaz, you would need to receive a new payment through the Global Payment Service to renew your card.

• SaherFiazSaherFiaz Posts: 2Member
    what you mean by renew? will you re-activate my card or should i have to order a new card after receiving a payment?
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You will need to receive a payment first before a new card can be issued for your account.

• hksurajhksuraj Posts: 2Member
    I have been registered in payoneer for months but whats the use im not able toable get my account approved after submitting everything
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @hksuraj,

To save some time for you down the road, I suggest creating an account where your first and last name match exactly how they appear on your government ID and official documents.

i have done it before only
  • SidraMSidraM Posts: 1Member
    Three times payoneer has asked for my account verification and I have provided them my government issued id copy still my account is not approved, can you help me reach out to payoneer to resolve this issue?
    32749151 sir this is my customer id pls check what happened to this account iam not able to get approval
    Yesterday i signed up once again but whats the use no approval
  • marusca10marusca10 Posts: 8Member
    My accounts are not approved!!!!!
  • ZacZac Posts: 4Member
    Hi,

I'm still waiting for my account to be approved. I've emailed twice and received only automatic responses. I tried calling but- as I had to pay international charges- swiftly ran out of credit while on hold. I also tried connecting to the live chat server which I can't connect to for some reason.

I opened my application on the second of July and have now been waiting 9 business days for a response. I provided the additional information (My passport) on the same day. Could somebody please get back to me? I'm really at the end of my tether with this.
  • wafulabwafulab Posts: 2Member
    edited July 16
    You say it takes three working days and additional information which is have provided you but my account isn't approved yet. This has caused me not access global payment services option under receive menu.
  • arslanali2641arslanali2641 Posts: 0Member
    I am attaching my fiverr account to payoneer since more than 2 months. But they always says that Your application is under review. When I contact to customer support they always send me automated reply. I also try to chat online but they don't connect me. Now what I should do?
  • Ali_HadeedAli_Hadeed Posts: 0Member
    I applied for payoneer account 10 days ago and yet my account isn't verified. How much more days they require to verified my account?

Soiunds like the account is not approved yet. Usually if it is pending for so long it indicates that perhaps the application was denied. Please send a private message for additional support.

• chamaridevchamaridev Posts: 3Member
    My application approval is taking so long... :disappointed:

Hi,
    I'm awaiting over 4 months to have the payoneer application approval. It is still on the approval stage and no positive feedback. could you please help me to get this clear.

Customer ID 32173722
  • SystemSystem Posts: 55Administrator ✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Why the application approval is taking so long?!.

Hi there @chamaridev Our team sent you an email requesting for more information and have not received it
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• KhajaKhaja Posts: 6Member
    Hello, I have applied for payoneer more than 10 days ago and my account still has not been approved. I submitted my national ID as required and verified my email account. Could you please approve my account 🙏🏻.
    my customer ID is 32756320

Hi there @Khaja We can see that your account has already been approved on 7/14, we resent you the email confirmation just in case you missed it

• Franck_AFranck_A Posts: 2Member
    Hi

I received a payment on friday 19/07. The funds can be already be withdrawed through my bank account (15$ fees) but I want to use my Mastercard instead.

I have provided my ID Card on sunday 21/07 through my payoneer account. It's more than 3 business days now, still got no feedback and the funds not loaded on my card yet.

I have sent again my ID by answering their mail requesting for it.

Should I take another step to get my card loaded ?

Is there something I did Wrong ?

PS : * It's been more than 3 business days since I sent it first and I have already used my card before (the last time was on 30/05/2019).

I really need my money now and can't afford to pay 15$ fees to withdraw it through my bank account.

What should I do ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Franck

Hi there @Franck_A We can see that your ID was approved today. Please allow a few hours for your payments to reflect on your USD card.

> @morga said:
    > Hi there @Khaja We can see that your account has already been approved on 7/14, we resent you the email confirmation just in case you missed it

YES PLEASE
    BUT I CANT SEE MY ROUTING NUMBER AND THERE IS NO GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE ON RECIEVE MENU. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
  • waqarzzwaqarzz Posts: 5Member
    @KazPayoneer i uploaded required information, still it is not approved, many days have passed
  • ali_arslan_zakir786ali_arslan_zakir786 Posts: 1Member
    Some documents were requested from me to verify my account and for bank account approval. I have submitted all documents required for my account and bank verification.
    It will be of great kindness if my account can be quickly reviewed and approved.
    My Customer ID 31309627
    My name is Ali Arslan Zakir.

Thanks in solving this issue
    i need your help
    Some documents were requested from me to verify my account.I have submitted all documents required for my account and verification.
    It will be of great kindness if my account can be quickly reviewed and approved.
    My Customer ID 31309627
    My name is Ali Arslan Zakir.

Thanks in solving this issue
    Please help me
    As you said my account was verified but I can not see GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE on receive menu. What should I do ?????
    My customer ID is 32756320

@waqarzz We can see our team are still missing a clear copy of a held ID from you. Please log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the drop-down menu
    Click "Submit"

@ali_arslan_zakir786 We can see that you spoke to our support team yesterday and that it was transferred to our approval team for further review. You will be notified via email if anything else is needed

@Khaja Please contact our support team directly or send us a private message for us to assist you

• Umarhashmi01Umarhashmi01 Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    it's been a month ago I have requested to connect my Payoneer account with my Fiverr account and have submitted all my documents as well. But there is no response from the Payoneer customer help centre .please help me It has become a headache for me now

Hi @Umarhashmi01, there's an extended review of your account which is why the account hasn't been approved yet. When we hear back we will inform you.

• rahaf92rrahaf92r Posts: 2Member
    i applied 2 weeks ago and my application is still under review, i need the card for my online work. i lost so much time waiting. plus they asked for additional information and i provided them with the information and still no email from them.so please can you inform me about the reason.
    thank you
  • riodejaneiroriodejaneiro Posts: 1Member
    I have registered payoneer account at july 19th, send all the information asked but my account still hasn't been atived yet.Can you help me with this ?

CUSTOMER ID 32883236
  • istaristar Posts: 2Member
    It's been two weeks my account is still under review
  • 9122191221 Posts: 0Member
    why my account is under review even after one year. What should i do to verify my account. kindly help me
  • etherealkhateetherealkhate Posts: 2Member
    Hello, i have submitted the required additional docs since July 22 and now its aug 10 still no response, i have contacted customer support but all i get are auto response, can someone please help me?
  • sajalmallick1992sajalmallick1992 Posts: 1Member
    edited August 11
    Nothing required on verification center on payoneer account. when my account will be approved ?
    Customer ID 16359108
  • Felipesoares92Felipesoares92 Posts: 9Member
    i have registered 16 days ago in payoneer with no response, i haven't received any mails for approval or requesting any missing documents and i have contacted the customer service many time on mail but with no response i would be grateful if you help
    thank you Reference Number: 190812-013104
    Customer ID: 32966231
  • sabinayasmin507sabinayasmin507 Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    I have applied for payoneer account since 14 days but my account is not approved yet.
    I haven't recieved any email requiring any document.

My Customer ID is : 33014980

Thanks

Hi @sabinayasmin507, you were e-mailed today asking for additional information. Kindly provide it for the account approval.

@Felipesoares92, one of the documents you submitted is not sufficient. If we ask for images that have you holding the ID, in the other hand should be a paper with the date handwritten. For example.

@sajalmallick1992, as you have an older account, you will have to apply for a new account on a different e-mail. If you have one already that is not approved, kindly provide that customer ID number.

@etherealkhate I've forwarded your documents to the approvals team.

@KazPayoneer How can i send this document?

@Felipesoares92 Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Click "Submit"

When i go in this part of my account, there is no open requirements, and in the part of "History", appears the mensage "submitted", and dont have the secure upload window. ;/

You can also submit it using this link: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1

already did, i sent the documents and the number of this inquirity is #190814-014539.
    @KazPayoneer @morga

Hello, I have applied for payoneer more than 19 days ago and my account still has not been approved. I submitted my national ID as required and verified my email account. Could you please approve my account 🙏🏻.

my customer ID is 32996231

And i already sent the documents holding the ID, in the other hand a paper with the date handwritten.
    The number of this inquirity is #190814-014539.