Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@John_Davis1 We are missing more information- please make sure to provide your own ID so we can proceed in reviewing your application
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Hi there @nungshi We can see that more information was requested and that you provided it. Please allow a few business days for our team to review what is submitted and update you. If within the next 3 business days you do not have an update, let us or our support team know

Hi there @Laxmi_Narayan We communicated with our support team regarding the status of your account but still more information is missing.
    Click "Submit"

• Imran8489Imran8489 Posts: 1Member
    I open account on your site on September 1 but till now account not approved please resolve my problem so that I can do transaction.please approved my account
    My Customer ID:33485396
  • SwhiteSwhite Posts: 1Member
    Hi there, I had made my account last July and had submitted the required documents as well. Just recently, I'm about to receive payment from another platform in which I had linked my payoneer account, but their finance team emailed in that my payoneer account is inactive due to missing or additional information needed. Verification center from my account is empty as I already had submitted your required documents long time ago, it's just that National ID was the only one got approved and Held ID photo is still at "Submitted" status.
    Please help me out. Thanks.

Customer ID: 19113815
  • TheForwardTemmieTheForwardTemmie Posts: 2Member
    Hello, I tried withdrawing my Fiverr funds into my payoneer account several days ago. The fund is still pending and right now I need the fund sent back to my Fiverr account. How can I do this please?

My customer ID is 33313717.
  • MaxwellNunesMaxwellNunes Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    I sent my identification as clearly as possible, but so far I could not be approved.
  • Sadopa2835Sadopa2835 Posts: 3Member
    You'll help when my account has not been opened since it's been 5 days since you wrote. you will be interested in when. my customer ID 33106374
    help please for My accound verification. my customer id is 33106374. I've Been Waiting 35 days
  • Laxmi_NarayanLaxmi_Narayan Posts: 8Member
    Hi morga ... I had submitted all the informations before and now it's showing 'not accepted' what does that mean?
  • JuliusNjeriJuliusNjeri Posts: 5Member
    I have been waiting for approval of my new account (Customer ID 27043108) for a whole month now yet I no pending requirements. Also, My previous account (Customer ID 31823179) was closed because of varying second name and I request for removal of funding sources yet that has never been done. I would like to remove the funding sources from the closed account (Customer ID 31823179) and link to the new account (Customer ID 27043108) which has not been approved yet. Please assist.
  • Hamza77Hamza77 Posts: 6Member
    @morga Can i recieve payment when i have submitted the ID card requirements and still not yet verified i have to recieve a payment...?
  • John_Davis1John_Davis1 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Hello, Morga but I provided my ID. Why do you guyz keep on doing this. Every information I provided is correct. Its been a month now.
  • khizar2121khizar2121 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,
    In my account verification, under the Additional ID Verification I selected the option "Driver license held next to face profile" and Sent a photo of me holding a paper on which that day's date was written and the license in the other hand. The image was clear and easliy readible but still my Id didn't get approved. Am I missing something ? Can anyone help me out please it has been 2.5 weeks since I registered on payoneer and still my documents keep getting rejected :(
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Imran8489. I do apologize that your account is still under review, please check if you submitted all the requirements for approval.

Please Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verification Center" from the dropdown menu
    Click "Submit"

Thank you :)

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Swhite, I do apologize for the long review process. I have put in a request for our Account department to have a look into this.

Hello @TheForwardTemmie. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to return the funds to Fiverr, based on our conidtions with them. However if you are having issues receiving this payment to your account. Please contact us via phone or chat.

Hey @Sadopa2835, I will put in a request to have our Accounts department look into this, for you.

Hello @Laxmi_Narayan please contact our support team to help with this matter via phone or chat.

Hi @JuliusNjeri In order to assist with these procedures, we need you to reach out to us via phone or chat. We have also put a in a request to have our Accounts department look into this.

Hey @Hamza77 , when you submit documents to Payoneer, it takes our Accounts Department 3 to 5 business days. Thank you.

Hi @John_Davis1 We need you to contact us via phone or chat to resolved this matter.

Hey @khizar2121 Please send us a private message to help clarify and resolve your issue. Thank you.

I have been sending message since last month yet I haven't received any feedback

@JuliusNjeri send us a private message with the ticket number so we can follow up

• VompuVompu Posts: 5Member
    Good day,

I am waiting account approval for more than 1 week. I contacted Live Chat. They always say the same thing, they will contact you, but nobody sends an email. You can see the reference numbers below.

How long should I wait?

Reference Number: 190903-007722
    Reference Number: 190905-006141
    Reference Number: 190910-006531

Thanks for help.

@Vompu This was sent to our approval team on 9/10. Please allow 3-5 business days for an update regarding the status of your account.

• imrankhanbd2016imrankhanbd2016 Posts: 4Member
    I have opened my account 8 months ago.
    But now I have forgotten my account is verified or not. Now I want to update my account properly and want to verification complete. But I could not find any option that I can verification or edit my account. I want to change the bank account because I have already closed that bank account. I think My account not verification yet.

Please help me to how to verify my account ...
    "Already I have mailed to support but there have been given how to complete the verification process. But didn't give any link that I will inter and update my account."

Hey @imrankhanbd2016. I do apologize for the long wait. Please send us a private message to help further discuss your case. Thank you.

I have been contacting Payoneer for the last 5 weeks to no avail:

Reference Number: 190906-008632
    Reference Number: 190906-008602
    Reference Number: 190822-002500
    Reference Number: 190909-014649
    Reference Number: 190910-013218

@JuliusNjeri I do apologize for the wait. Please send us a private message, to further discuss your case. Thank you.

Hello, I set up this account for John Davis (my younger sibling) coz he doesnt have a national ID yet. This is the reason I created the account using my details except the name. He needs to recieve some amount but its taking too long on your side

I read this somewhere in you policies "If you are not adding your own bank account details, you can add the details of your spouse or business partner."

@John_Davis1 Please note that you cannot open an account on behalf of someone that does not have an ID and that are under your details. We can see you have your own Payoneer Account so this one cannot be approved. Please have your brother open his own Payoneer Account under his own details

I have been sending private messages as advised but I haven't received any feedback on my issue. I have been contacting Payoneer for the last 5 weeks to no avail:

Reference Number: 190906-008632
    Reference Number: 190906-008602
    Reference Number: 190822-002500
    Reference Number: 190909-014649
    Reference Number: 190910-013218
    Good day,

I opened my account and added necessary documents on 15th Aug. A month later, the documents were approved. However, they say it will be approved in 3-5 days.

After the first approval "Business Details Questionnaire" was asked and I competed the site on September 12.

Will I have to wait another month? Would you help me to speed up the process. Thank you for help.
    > @Vompu said:
    > Good day,
    >
    > I opened my account and added necessary documents on 15th Aug. A month later, the documents were approved. However, they say it will be approved in 3-5 days.
    >
    > After the first approval "Business Details Questionnaire" was asked and I competed the site on September 12.
    >
    > Will I have to wait another month? Would you help me to speed up the process. Thank you for help.

Reference Number: 190919-008676
    Customer ID 33239887

@Vompu Please be advised that the 3 to 5 business days are the standard time frame for documents to be reviewed. We ask you to kindly wait. You will be notified via email for any updates.

@JuliusNjeri Please be advised your request was already sent to our department on the 18th of September. You will be notified via email for an update within 5 business days. We ask you to kindly wait.

• vmk4techvmk4tech Posts: 4Member
    My Payoneer account approval is pending since 8-Aug-2019. I already updated the required documents. There is no Pending Requirement in Verification center Page. Please check & do the needful.
    My Customer ID is 33146641
  • nesryynenesryyne Posts: 7Member
    hello,
    i've been waiting for the approval since 9september. please can you tell when it will approved?? my ID is 33468067.
    ps: i'm from tunisia but i ceated my account through UPWORK will that be a problem and get my app declined?

@vmk4tech We communicated with our approval team regarding the status of your account. More information is still needed to approve your account. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Submit"

@nesryyne We transferred this to our approval team to see what else is needed- We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

> @morga said:
    > @vmk4tech We communicated with our approval team regarding the status of your account. More information is still needed to approve your account. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    > Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    > Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    > Upload the required document
    > Click "Submit"

Thank you for your prompt response.
    I have uploaded the required documents.
    Waiting for the approval.

Thanks again.

@vmk4tech Our team will review the information submitted and update you accordingly! :smile:

• geethapriyageethapriya Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    My Customer ID 32975647 i added my bank account on 29th July, but still my account is under review.
    When will my account get activated.
    kindly do the needful

@geethapriya We have sent a request on your behalf to our accounts team. We do apologize for the delay. They will communicate with you of any updates via email. Please kindly wait 3 to 5 business days. (Saturdays and Sundays are not our business working days).

• eza_laureto24eza_laureto24 Posts: 1Member
    hi,my costumer ID32238514 they are asking some information for the verification of my account but until I haven't receive any response from them.pleas do something about this thanks.
  • shukryshukry Posts: 1Member
    Hi there .. I have submitted signup order more than three weeks now .. I have provided a passport documentation and yet not approved and it is urgent .. I can not apply to any platform without having full information about my payoneer account .. could some one please check what is happening

@eza_laureto24 Please be advised that once a requirement is submitted, it can take up to 5 business days for our department to review it. We ask you to kindly wait. We do apologize for this inconvenience.

@shukry We do apologize for the delay. I have put in a request for our department to look over documents. As soon as there is an update you will be notified via email.

• zaryabkhalilzaryabkhalil Posts: 1Member
    hi my bank account is not been approved since 10 days i have submitted all of the requirements which they ask for but still i am confused my account is not approved but pending in review. please help me in this regard i shall be very thankful...
  • VickyPawsVickyPaws Posts: 3Member
    Hello. Could you please help me to understand if I'm doing something wrong. I still can't receive payment for my account because my bank account seems to be unapproved. As I understand I did everything as required and I didn't get any other instructions. More than a week passed, no changes. Thank you if you could find time to answer me. Have a nice day!
    > @morga said:
    > @vmk4tech Our team will review the information submitted and update you accordingly! :smile:

Hi Sir,
    My Account still in review status.
    Actually based on your reply in thread i logged in to my account and uploaded the required documents. Its asked for Bank account screenshot & Pan card photocopy. I just uploaded both though i already uploaded Pan card photo copy one month back. The Pan card photo copy i re uploaded now is the same file which i have one month back. After that I checked the mail from support team (the mail sent just before your mail. i missed to see) that my Pan card photo copy is not clear and they request me to upload the clear photo copy file. Now i have clear Photocopy of my Pan card but unable to upload since there is no open request in support center page. Now please guide me how to proceed.
    Please do the needful.
  • jeffreeysjeffreeys Posts: 1Member
    @GianmarcoPayoneer I sent you a PM regarding verifying my ID for my payoneer account. Thanks

@zaryabkhalil Our Support team has sent an email out requesting more information. Please check your emails and respond with the requested info.