Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 520Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@VickyPaws We do apologize for the delay in approving your account. I have sent a request to our department to have them review the document you sent in for account verification.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 520Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@vmk4tech So in order for you to resend the ID's you will need to send an email to our support team via the link provided:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1

Attach the files and submit the email.

Once you do, please reply back to us, so we can have someone from customer support respond to you.

@jeffreeys Thank you, we will respond to your shortly. :)

• vmk4techvmk4tech Posts: 4Member
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @vmk4tech So in order for you to resend the ID's you will need to send an email to our support team via the link provided:
    >
    > https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1
    >
    > Attach the files and submit the email.
    >
    > Once you do, please reply back to us, so we can have someone from customer support respond to you.

Thanks for your reply.
    I have submitted email with attachment as per your instruction.
    Reference number for inquiry is #191001-011352
    Please do the needful.

Thanks one again.
  • 하정철하정철 Posts: 3Member
    I asked for account authorization eight days ago. But I'm not getting any answers
  • 하정철하정철 Posts: 3Member
    I asked for account authorization eight days ago. But I'm not getting any answers
    my email is [email protected]
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there- we assisted you already via a separate thread

• VompuVompu Posts: 5Member
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Vompu Please be advised that the 3 to 5 business days are the standard time frame for documents to be reviewed. We ask you to kindly wait. You will be notified via email for any updates.

Thanks for the help. I am still waiting. Would you check again? Is there a problem?

ps. I submitted "Business Details Questionnaire" on Sep 12, 2019. It's been about three weeks.

Customer ID 33239887
  • sajalhasansajalhasan Posts: 2Member
    Hello, Why Has My Account Not Been Approved Yet?

@하정철 Please be advised that our accounts team is requesting more information from you. Please log into your account ---> Settings ---> Verification Center ----> Submit any requested info. Make sure that any documents must show the complete image, such as the ID ( not cropped ).

@Vompu We do apologize for the delay in response from our support team. Please be advised your case is being handled by our department already. Once there is an update you will be communicated via email. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with us.

@sajalhasan It looks like you already submitted the requested information. Our accounts team can take up to 5 business days for review. We ask you to kindly wait as they will notify you via email. Also note that Saturdays and Sundays are not our business days.

• abu_shahedabu_shahed Posts: 1Member
    It's been a week since I registered for an account but still my USD balance is on review. My customer ID is 34121790.

@abu_shahed We do apologize for the delay. However your account is still being reviewed. As soon as there is an update you will be updated via email. We ask you to kindly wait.

• VickyPawsVickyPaws Posts: 3Member
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Thank you very much, that really helped, but my bank account is still not approved, so I still can't receive payments. It would be very kind of you if you can give me any hints about what to do. Best wishes.

@VickyPaws We understand. Once the review is done and approved, you will be notified via email. The bank account verification also falls under what our accounts team check. The only thing to do right now is to wait for an update. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

• VickyPawsVickyPaws Posts: 3Member
    @GianmarcoPayoneer I thought maybe it's a bank issue. Hope everything will be OK. Anyway, thank you. Best wishes!
  • saeed_1999saeed_1999 Posts: 7Member
    It's the 5th day and my account has not approved yet why?

My customer id is 34191760

@saeed_1999 Please be advised, that your account is already approved.

• saeed_1999saeed_1999 Posts: 7Member
    Sir/Dear

Why has not global payment service enabled yet?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Global Payment service is not enabled for all countries at this moment. We hope it will return soon.

• Hmk7Hmk7 Posts: 1Member
    Hello,
    I've been waiting for my account approval for several days. I try to get in touch by email but I get only automatic reply. I tried the chat and I could not either. I hope you get the service here.

My Customer ID 34163086

Please, I would like to service and release / verify my account.
    Thank you
  • sajalhasansajalhasan Posts: 2Member
    Hello,

It's been 8 days and my account has not approved yet why?
    My customer id is 34154111
  • Koushik94Koushik94 Posts: 1Member
    Hi there! I have open an account in 01 oct, 2019! Till now, my account has not been approved yet.
    My ID: 33472952
    It's have been 5 days since I opened account. Please, respond me what to
    have to be done.

@Hmk7 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, our support team has contacted you via email requesting more information from you. Please reply to that email with any requested documents.

@sajalhasan Our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email. Please note this can take a few business days.

@Koushik94 We do apologize. Like stated, our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email. Please note this can take a few business days.

• JamainMurphyJamainMurphy Posts: 1Member
    Kia Ora (Hello) from New Zealand,

I recently opened an account with Payoneer through BIGO LIVE to receive my hosting pay. The transfer option provided by the app appeared to have gone through with no problem, and I was fortunate enough to get an email informing me that my application had been approved. However, I was confused as to an additional email that asked if I could send in additional documents to verify my account? I have done as such. The 'My Accounts' option on the setting bar reads that the bank I signed up with is approved.

I'm just wondering if I have been approved or not? Thank you.

ID Number: 34291413

@JamainMurphy Please be advised that your account is already linked with your partner via BIGO live. This means the account is ready to receive payments from your partner. The requirements you were asked to fill out are for when a payment comes in, our team will need verification. However these documents will only go into review once payments start coming in. So its best you submit any requested documents asked of you. In order to see what needs to be submitted go to your Payoneer account ---> settings --> verification center ---> and submit.

• bechirobechiro Posts: 3Member
    Hi community why accound approval take a very long time please help me
    [email protected]
  • ficicaaaficicaaa Posts: 2Member
    3 weeks what on earth is happening ???
    Customer ID 34141043

Pending review
    We are reviewing the bank details and will confirm when approved. Check your e-mail.
  • sulemansuleman Posts: 3Member
    Hi Team! my account is not approved and did not get a single email accordingly..... My customer id is 34200062 ........kindly check that .......its urgent.

@bechiro Please be advised your account is already approved.

@ficicaaa We apologize for the delay. Our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email.

@suleman Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your case is being reviewed by our account team. Since our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, we ask you to kindly wait for any updates. They will communicate with you via email.

• sulemansuleman Posts: 3Member
    But how long will it take as i have already waited a lot.
  • AhmedTpozadaAhmedTpozada Posts: 1Member
    Dear Payoneer,
    I applied for Payoneer account science 8 October 2019 and until now there is no any feedback. is my request under review or there is a problem i face?
    your quick response is highly appreciated.
    my customer ID is 34304129
    Regards,
  • AhmadRaza22AhmadRaza22 Posts: 3Member
    I have applied for an account on Payoneer and it's been more than 9 days. I have not received the account approval email. I have already provided Payoneer with the additional information but still now I have not received any email for approval of my account.

Its my humble request to kindly solve my issue. I will really be thankful to u.

@AhmedTpozada Hello,

It appears our department are requesting you to provide some documents for verification. Please log into your Payoneer account ---> Settings ---> Verification Center ----> and submit any requested information. Once you do, our accounts team will review it.

@AhmadRaza22 We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please be advised your documents are being reviewed. Our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. They will sent you an email once the review is done. Please note this can take a few business days. Our apologies.

• AhmadRaza22AhmadRaza22 Posts: 3Member
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Thank You very much for your response. But I waiting for numerous funds and I am just waiting for Payoneer to approve it as soon as possible. I really need it in hurry. Please review my request soon so that I start doing my business because it's already 9 days in waiting.

@AhmadRaza22 We understand. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding over this situation. Thank you.

• raimondaraimonda Posts: 2Member
    Hello! I submitted all the necessary documents on September 26 and now it is October 17 and my account is still not verified. I have contacted Help two times already and was told that everything should be fine with the verification, and the last time (October 8) the help desk employee said they would notify the verification center and that they would hopefully notify me in 1-3 business days. However, I have not received ANY answer from the verification center.

@raimonda We apologize for the delay in response time. Unfortunately, there is no update yet on your registration approval. Currently our accounts team in charge of reviewing company applications from Europe, are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email.

• raimondaraimonda Posts: 2Member
    So it means it can be another month or more before I finally can use my account?
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@raimonda No, we did not say that. We expedited your case with the relevant team to the highest priority yesterday and hope to have an update soon but as of now, we still do not have further information to provide you regarding the status of your account

• dhanamdhanam Posts: 2Member
    hi iam new to payoneer, my customer id is 34273197. i have submitted all the required documents for verification on october 7 2019. but still account is not apporved and also i am not having the request payment option, from one week onwards i am trying to contactcustomer care, but they a-r-e- not connecting me, iam drastically got disappointment, will u please assist me to solve the issue
  • dhanamdhanam Posts: 2Member
    also i have raised the ticket also, refernce no is 191016-008960
  • dhnmsweetydhnmsweety Posts: 4Member
    hi, iam new to payoneer, i have submitted all the required documents for verification on october 7 2019, But still my account not yet approved also i didnt receive the REQUESTING PAYMENT OPTION tab. My customer id :283839180, And also i have raised the ticket regarding this issue. please find the reference no :191015-011569. please Assist me to solve this issue.