Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• Nataliia5Nataliia5 Posts: 6Member
    Здравствуйте! 2 недели банковский счет не утверждается, а находится на рассмотрении. Писала в поддержку. Почему до сих пор не утвердили ответа так и не поступило! Я уже не знаю куда писать, чтобы меня сразу услышали! Помогите пожалуйста! Позвонить в поддержку нет возможности!
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@dhnmsweety We can see that you provided the requested information on 10/20 which was a Sunday (not a business day). Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review the information you submitted and update you via email regarding the status of your account

@furqanahmad For more information on your account, please reach out to our support team directly

@furqanahmad We understand but for security purposes, there are some things we cannot disclose here in the forum so you will need to call our team for live assistance or wait to be assisted via email

• ZohaibBardaiZohaibBardai Posts: 5Member
    Hello Payoneer Admins,

I have created a new Payoneer Account (Customer ID: 34470184) to get a USD Balance Account. So please approve my this new account and merge it with my old Payoneer Account (Customer ID: 16019999). Don't close my old account until I add my new USD Bank Details with my PayPal. My new Payoneer Account (Customer ID: 34470184) is pending for approval for the past 3 days. So please approve my new account ASAP. Thanks!
  • aniksahaaniksaha Posts: 5Member
    I have given all the information but my account is still not verified. I can't do any transactions for this issue. Please solve this issue.

@ZohaibBardai We replied to you on a separate thread already to advice

@aniksaha We transferred this to our approval team yesterday, you should receive an update soon

• dhnmsweetydhnmsweety Posts: 4Member
    Hi, Will u please let me know the status of my account approval. Its very urgent for me, bze of the this delaying process my payment is getting affect. Please do my needful as soon as possible.
  • zubair77zubair77 Posts: 1Member
    I request to add a bank account 9 days ago but the account hasn't been approved yet. I contacted customer support many time but they are not responding.
  • Alex1952Alex1952 Posts: 2Member
    Hello. There were difficulties with two-factor verification due to an outdated model of my phone. For this reason, I did not see incoming SMS. The phone is currently fixed. Please unlock my account to complete the registration.
    My customer number is 34283596
    Hello u have said only 3 to 5 business days, but 5 days crossed. Please team dnt make too much of disappointment. Let me know the status. I have made call to customer care, they told within 2 days ur account will get approved. Please let me know the status
  • AliWaqarAliWaqar Posts: 1Member
    I have created a Payoneer account and submitted my document, I got mail that Your application to Payoneer is approved!, Bank account is also approved. I have submitted National ID and Global payment service questionnaire on 11 Oct and it's still in status Submitted not approved. I want to receive payment through global service right now will I be able to withdraw it to my bank account.??

Customer ID 34284245
  • hetty500000000000hetty500000000000 Posts: 1Member
    my account hasn't been approved it and it been more than 20 days,sin additional documents have been provided and they finally show approved in the verification center, how long will it take before i actually get an approval mail or start using my accounts
  • doaatantawy2doaatantawy2 Posts: 1Member
    Hello,

I became a member of Payoneer on October 16, 2019. He asked me for a my identity document on October 24, 2019 and I sent it right after the mail was sent to me. However, my account has not yet been approved yet. My time is really limited. I want you to confirm my account as soon as possible, I've sent all the documents you want!
    My Payoneer ID: 34430475
    Thanks,
    Best regards.
  • suhithasuhitha Posts: 1Member
    edited October 30
    I don't have bank account on my name and I created an account on my name used bank details of a friend but its still under pending past 2 weeks. Please help me I need the account approval immediately as my money is pending by the vendor. I have keep sending tickets but there is no response from your end
  • 0900abxA0900abxA Posts: 6Member
    My bank account is showing one action required.....I am facing this problem more than a month .please please resolve this.I have submitted my national id card three times and it always returns to not accepted.I am really sick of it. i have send them photo of my id card which is colored and taken from mobile scanner app.

@dhnmsweety It is pending as you provided information that does not match what is registered on your account and we are waiting for your ID.

@zubair77 We can see you provided your ID on 10/28. Please allow 3-5 business days for an update

@Alex1952 You will need to reach out to our support team directly regarding this matter for security reasons

@AliWaqar We can see that your bank account was already approved

@hetty500000000000 We can see you uploaded another ID copy as requested yesterday. The standard review time is 3-5 business days after which you will be updated on the status via email

@doaatantawy2 We can see that your account was approved today :)

@suhitha We are waiting on a clearer copy of your ID to proceed in the review of your account

@0900abxA We replied to you already via a separate thread to assist you

hello, may i know what is mismatching, date of birth or name oe wtelse is miss matching, i provided original pancard . then wt was the issue
  • lightningprince13lightningprince13 Posts: 5Member
    Good evening, I've sent my additional information, but still haven't been approved...
    My customer ID 34615991

@dhnmsweety We wouldn't be able to advise- we just need you to send a better ID

@lightningprince13 We assisted you via a separate thread

• Muhammad_Ibrahim345Muhammad_Ibrahim345 Posts: 6Member
    Hello Morga,
    Its Been 5 Business Days,
    But My account has yet to be approved, I Have Submitted My ID Front and Back,
    But its still being reviewed?? Customer ID : 33082376
  • Muhammad_Ibrahim345Muhammad_Ibrahim345 Posts: 6Member
    Is There Issue with my ID that i could Solve??

@Muhammad_Ibrahim345 Our team sent you an email today to assist you further :smile:

• admharbasadmharbas Posts: 1Member
    edited November 7
    I have the problem with approving global payment service. I submitted my global payment service questionnaire 3 days ago. It's still in submitted state. I tried to reach out the support team. But it seems impossible. I always get automated message. It is a little frustrating because I don't have any feedback on when I will get my money.
  • Tafheem44Tafheem44 Posts: 4Member
    Hey!
    my account was created long time ago but i didn't use it . Now i want to use it to get my payments and when i sign in there is no option to add a bank account and also i submit my documents for verification several days ago but still got no response. can you tell me what's wrong with my account and please fix it because i need to get my funds. my id numbers is 28293620 .
  • DavidOnyeDavidOnye Posts: 3Member
    edited November 10
    Hello guys,

I'm a Nigerian based Freelancer. Been using Payoneer since last year and I was recently asked to verify.

I have submitted my National ID card and filled in the Global Payment Questionnaire.

Please I hope my submitted ID will be verified as the information tallies with what I have on my Payoneer account. This account is linked to my Fiverr account as well.

Thanks!
  • KameshKamesh Posts: 2Member
    edited November 10
    Hello Morga,
    Created my Account 10 days ago and I submitted my requested document on the same day of signup and it has been accepted, Now I have No open Requirements But My account has yet to be approved...Can you look into it and help me Approve it.
    Customer ID : 34716030

@admharbas Our approval team periodically reviews this with the incoming payments. For now everything is fine and if anything else will be needed from you, they will let you know

@Tafheem44 We sent this to our approval team on 11/05. Please note that the standard review time is 3-5 business days. You should receive an update very soon.

@Francech For security reasons, there are things we cannot disclose here in the forum. Please call our support team directly so they can verify your details and further assist you

@DavidOnye We replied to you on a separate thread already

@Kamesh We communicated with our support team regarding your account. We need another copy of an ID from you. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"