Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

1234568»

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Francech For security reasons, there are things we cannot disclose here in the forum. Please call our support team directly so they can verify your details and further assist you

• Muhammad_Ibrahim345Muhammad_Ibrahim345 Posts: 6Member
    Hello @morga,
    I Waited 5 business days for my account to get approved,
    It told me they updated my status regarding the approval of my account,
    Now when I visit the website, it still says that my bank account details are being reviewed now how long is this gonna take, You Know How long have I waited 16 or 19 days, but still my account not approved and no action taken on it yet??
    Customer ID : 33082376
  • busebuse Posts: 1Member
    my account has been disapproved for more than a week. You mentioned that you emailed for additional information. I never got an e-mail about it. In another application you can not withdraw money because your application is connected. I need the account to be approved and withdraw the money immediately. Do you have a chance to e-mail again?
  • eudeneeudene Posts: 1Member
    edited November 16
    I work online and ive heard people talking about payoneer so I've joined over 5 days ago. I saw that approval takes 3 days and I still haven't recieve any email about my account. Ive submitted everthing they ask for.can you let me know what's my status on my account please? Because I can't recieve my payments as yet from the company I'm working with. My account number is 34831590
  • KameshKamesh Posts: 2Member
    edited November 17
    Hello morga, I submitted the ID copy you asked and it's been a week I Still haven't gotten Approved. Please Check.
    Customer ID : 34716030
  • TaniaBegomTaniaBegom Posts: 1Member
    Please help me
  • vaseemvaseem Posts: 2Member
    My account name mistakly wrong change my account name
  • vaseemvaseem Posts: 2Member
    My name is vaseem malik by mistake my account name wrong Anu Anu my Customer ID is 32447809 please change my name and my date of birth

@Muhammad_Ibrahim345 We can see that you were asked for a complete residential address on Friday. Please allow 3-5 business days not including the weekend for our team to review what you submitted and update you on the status of your application

@buse We can see that your account has been approved

@eudene We can see that your account has been approved on 11/09. Please note that account verification happens only once you begin receiving payments onto your account, not before. For now, your account is approved and enabled to receive payments. If anything will be needed from you in the future, our approval team will let you know right away

@Kamesh Our team sent you an email yesterday requesting for more information so please reply to that so we can proceed

@vaseem You will need to reach out to our support team directly for assistance with this

• mousumikhatunmousumikhatun Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    i am also new but my account is not approved
    how can i solve it.id= 35012803
  • mousumikhatunmousumikhatun Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    i opened my account 22/11/19 and added with fiverr 23/11/19. but i still didn't get any approval but i need it urgently. now what can i do??
    my id = 35012803
  • Tafheem44Tafheem44 Posts: 4Member
    Hey Sir/Madam!
    I resubmitted my passport for verification 3 days ago . Please Check and approve my account for getting funds and also enable an options for bank accounts.
    My ID is 28293620
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tafheem44,

I suggest submitting a photo of your passport, and not a scanned file. Kindly take a photo with a camera or a phone. Then submit it.

• Ash4uAsh4u Posts: 9Member
    edited November 27
    hello everyone,

I am new to this online banking, my user id is 35011558 it's been 4 days now and still doesn't see any mail of approval or a mail with further information in my mail of junk or spam section.

I did link my 2 bank accounts and it was approved should I understand it was not declined?
    and when do I receive addition mail with approval or with further information?

when I send mail to ask questions there is only autoreply and saying what I know already, is there any way to contact the support center by emailing or live chat? to know the status of my account.

kind regards.
    5 days now and still dont see any mail.
    Any help ?

Thanks
    i guess there is not many admins who read the chat ;p
    6th day and still nothing. Anyone Home ?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ash4u Hello,

Please be advised your account is already active.

The documents you submitted will go into review, once you start receiving a payment.

Thank you.

how i can fund my account ? any idea?
    can you tell me how i can recieve payment if i cant link payoneer . i dont see routing number or bank account number its just empty.
    please help me to delete my account . my id number : 35011558

kind regards.
    dear Payoneer,
    I just received an mail with the title: need to make a payment?

How I can make a payment with 0 USD on my account, how I can top up my account,

or receive a payment, I don't have any information on my account with the bank information of Payoneer.

when I go Funding section, I see: It looks like you haven't received payment yet...
    It's time to get started! How would you like to receive your first payment?
    Get Funds From:

and in the bottom I have this message: Connect with marketplaces, networks or business platforms integrated with Payoneer, Learn how, but there is no link how I can top up or receive payment

it's just a link how to: but when i follow this instruction i come I'm coming back to the funding page and it starts again and again the never-ending loop if searching how i can fund my Payoneer account.

it's so frustrating.
    Ok but please enable requirement of verification center in my account so i can re-upload a photo of my Passport.
    My ID is 28293620
    Hi Sir / Mam!
    On this email ([email protected]) there was my payoneer account that i was trying to verify from last some days and i also submit my verification documents but now i trying to sing in but they show that account is blocked. Why? i have not done anything wrong and also i was trying to verify my account. I request you to please reopen my account so i can use it to get funds of my works.

My Account ID Was : 28293620

Thanks you
  • josbiangajosbianga Posts: 2Member
    Hello Payoneer,
    I Have uploaded my passport since a week, now i dont know if my account is being approved and ready to use. I have got no message in my emailbox

ID 34394762

KIndly assist.
  • krkmrtnkrkmrtn Posts: 5Member
    Hello!

I am concerned about my payment. My client sent me a link via email to confirm the payment through Payoneer. I linked my existing account but it's not yet verified. I already received an email from Payoneer stating "We're happy to let you know that you'll now receive payments ". Then I received a second email stating "Unfortunately, the file you uploaded is either a copy of a copy, one side of a two-sided document, or otherwise incomplete and we need you to send it again."

My concern right now is can I still receive and withdraw the payment?

Hoping for your swift response.

My customer ID: 32232974
  • IZZUDDINIZZUDDIN Posts: 1Member
    Hey there,

I'm a new Payoneer user. I have received an email from Payoneer to
    Get Paid and Access Your Funds !.

I have received payment from 99 $ 190design on December 2, but why isn't the balance still entered today? the status is still pending?

When can I receive payment from 99 designs?

Thanks.
    Hello,
    can you tell me is there people working in this online bank?

its been more then 15days and still no info about my account approval.

should i wait next year to get approved?