My received payment Cancel

reziabd2019reziabd2019 Posts: 6Member
My client send usd on on my payoneer account using her payoneer account and when they tell me he send funds my payoneer ac then i am check my payoneer account Transection and i am see the Transection on upcoming Transection and pending. then 4-5 business days before i see the Transection status cancel and block my card without sent me any mail and reason. then i am contact payoneer live chat they tell my account currently under review and tell my Transection automatically cancel. and tell me when review complete they mail me. now i need to know can i get my funds when my account review complete

Answers

• reziabd2019reziabd2019 Posts: 6Member
    My client send usd on on my payoneer account using her payoneer account and when they tell me he send funds my payoneer ac then i am check my payoneer account Transection and i am see the Transection on upcoming Transection and pending. then 4-5 business days before i see the Transection status cancel and block my card without sent me any mail and reason. then i am contact payoneer live chat they tell my account currently under review and tell my Transection automatically cancel. and tell me when review complete they mail me. now i need to know can i get my funds when my account review complete
  • reziabd2019reziabd2019 Posts: 6Member
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 569Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

For assistance on this, please contact our customer support directly or send a personal message here. We can't really get into the details of your situation on the public forum.