When my account will be verified and how will I understand?

AzmirSadiqAzmirSadiq Posts: 3Member
I have submitted all the information required. For many days, it is showing that my documents are submitted. But I didn't have any confirmation that my account is verified. Can anyone one help me in this regards? I will be thankful!

Best Answer

Answers

• AzmirSadiqAzmirSadiq Posts: 3Member
    Thanks @KazPayoneer. But I would be happy if I get any confirmation that my account is verified. And if I need to do more produces, then I need to be informed. Will I not get any sort of notification?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,260Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, when the documents have been approved, you'll get an e-mail saying that they were approved. The same will be the case if you need to provide anything else. The reason you weren't requested to provide anything via e-mail was because the account was approved already, and those requirements are for items you would eventually be asked to provide, once you start receiving payments.

• AzmirSadiqAzmirSadiq Posts: 3Member
    @KazPayoneer,
    Thank you very much for your help
  • MahmudHasanMahmudHasan Posts: 2Member
    How do i get payment if global payment service is not open. I need my global payment service to get paid from paypal. I have give my all information but payoneer is saying my account is currently being reviewed.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,260Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, if you are unable to receive payments via the Global Payment Service due to a review, you would have to wait for the review to end before it is possible to receive payments via that method.

• MahmudHasanMahmudHasan Posts: 2Member
    When the review will end i am waiting for 6 days. But in email it says it will take 3 days. 6 days pass but no response. I have also give my nid card to fully varified.

Sorry it's taken longer than expected. Our team is taking a look and looks to resolve it as soon as possible.

• gollzargollzar Posts: 2Member
    my account already approved but documant saying submitted.... now what can i do?

Hi there,

Your account has been approved. The "submitted" is additional information that we require once your account has been approved. When you start receiving payments into your account, that information would eventually appear as "approved". You've got nothing to worry about.