How do I get back funds to my Payoneer Card that the ATM did not give me?

Hello

So today (6/3/19) I went to the ATM and used my Payoneer card from withdrawing funds (around $113.5) and the ATM declined my card but I was charged with the withdrawal amount. I tried again yet, I did not get a single penny from the ATM.

I asked the bank and they denied of having any issues in the ATM machine itself and asked me to contact Payoneer.

I have never experienced something like this and I would like to know am I likely to get that money back? Because I see the transaction in the pending transactions list although I did not get the money.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• shaguftamizanshaguftamizan Member Posts: 5
    Hello

So today (6/3/19) I went to the ATM and used my Payoneer card from withdrawing funds (around $113.5) and the ATM declined my card but I was charged with the withdrawal amount. I tried again yet, I did not get a single penny from the ATM.

I asked the bank and they denied of having any issues in the ATM machine itself and asked me to contact Payoneer.

I have never experienced something like this and I would like to know am I likely to get that money back? Because I see the transaction in the pending transactions list although I did not get the money.

Thanks
  • shaguftamizanshaguftamizan Member Posts: 5
    @KazPayoneer

Thanks for your help. I had contacted the Support Center and they have too assured me that in this case I'm most likely to get my funds back. Hoping for the best.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great!