account problem cannot receive payments

frankmentfrankment Posts: 1Member
Hello,
My recent payment from Paypal was Cancelled By You Guys and I was Asked to Submit my id Document which i Did Again my Payoneer was Verified And my Bank was Also Confirmed.
Now I can't Access my Globel Payment Services Can You please Check it out.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,112Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, for account assistance please contact our customer support or send a private message.

• j_c_fuentes_creativej_c_fuentes_creative Posts: 1Member
    Hello support and community Payoneer, I am writing from yesterday 06-06-2019, to the support center, to report access to a payonneer account, through my previous email, which I do not remember having changed at least my current account It is safe under the second mail that somehow or other added at some time ago.
    The truth is that by changing my first email for the second email I could realize that through my first email there is a payonner account, who is assigned a phone number that ends in +58 ******** 75, luck my account is currently safe but thanks to access by mistake and to use my first email I could realize that I could not access through that mail but trying to recover the key via phone or email is not possible because the The credentials used to send a copy of my first email are different but my email is my property.
    What I do not understand is that there is an email from my property and this can be used by another person to access a user account with another phone number?
  • morgamorga Posts: 312Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @j_c_fuentes_creative

Since this is a security matter and is related to accessing your online account, we ask that you contact our support team directly so they can further advise you.