Bank Transfer Fees if I Receive Payment Via Payoneer US Bank Account (ACH)

NikhilNikhil Posts: 8Member
edited June 14 in Payoneer in India
I want to know what is the bank transfer fee if i receive payment from Payoneer US bank account via ACH and then that payment get transfered to my indian bank acoount.

My last payment of $1.63 which I received from Upwork via Payoneer Us bank Account (ACH) got processed and I see no charge and full amount of 1.63 is being transferred to my indian bank account.

Kindly sad some light on this if there is a charge or not so I can proceed better with future payments.

Regards,
Nikhil

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,112Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The fee is typically 1% if you receive funds via ACH through our Global Payment Service, then to transfer it to your bank account the fee is 2%.

Thanks!

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 8Member
    edited June 14
    > @KazPayoneer

I received $1.63 in my local bank account and there is no fees charged. I have received full amount. Please can you confirm if there is 2% fees or not ?

2% fees is counted in currency conversion rate ?

Let's assume I receive $100 via Payoneer US bank Account (ACH).

now mid market rate on master card website is 1 USD = 69.5500 INR

So how much money in INR will I receive after deducting all fees ?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,112Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Payoneer will take 2% on top of the mid market rate. So you would get the equivalent of around 97-98 USD.

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 8Member
    > @KazPayoneer said:

Ok, so fee are in form of 2% of mid market rate, right ?

Hi,

This is correct.