Payments pending for over a week now.

AnindoAnindo Posts: 2Member
Hello, am Anindo Indanyi. I recieved payments but for five days you have put it under pending for a week and you keep asking me to provide address information after I have already provided it. My country is not the U.S. or India we have a different addressing scheme.

Am from Kenya, Africa and the address structure in our country is different from the US. It begins with the town, then county and then country. Currently, I am in Thika Town, Kiambu County, in Kenya(country).
Please release the payments I need to pay a contractor.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,347Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The type of address we are asking for is a precise location of your house, which is different than a shipping address. We require to know the address of residence of all of our users so that we can stay compliant for fulfill our know-your-customer requirements. Therefore, if you do not use the US format, we accept descriptions of houses, such as the number of the house, the name of the street, city, country, and zip code.

We have even accepted addresses that were formatted in the way "blue house next to the main church, near main street, Payoneerland, 2301".

We would need an address written in that manner to proceed.