CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the Payoneer Team and Customer Service Team precisely.

SikehSikeh Posts: 1Member
Hi to Beljhun, Customer Service Team of Payoneer and all the Payoneer team,

I just want to say "CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU!" for the great work you are doing. I also want to apologize for being so hard on you guys. You have solved all my prepaid card issues and I withdraw my first online payment from an ATM in Cameroon, "It was a magical moment". The issues I was facing with my prepaid mastercard was from the local bank in Cameroon, Afriland First Bank, their mastercard atms kept aborting my transactions but the staff kept assuring me that their systems were okay. I finally tried at BICEC bank, and it worked perfectly. "Payoneer is actually changing the lives of talented people in strange areas where talent is suppressed by those in control". I promise to preach payoneer to everyone I meet and every where I go. Keep up with your great work!

Thanks Again,
Sikeh

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Sikeh,

Thank you very much for your kind post. I am glad that everything worked out and that our customer support team was able to resolve your issue. We are here for whatever questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks!