Plz help I can't verify my account.

akashhasan02akashhasan02 Posts: 1Member
:s When I signup the account I didn't have the ID card. I have the online copy of my card. For sign up the account, I used the online copy ID number. Now I having trouble to verify my account... Plz Plz Plz help me ... without I can't transact the dollar....

Answers

• kashindarkashindar Posts: 2Member
    how i can add work email account in payoneer account
    kashindar
  • morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @akashhasan02 We only accept the copy of the actual ID and not an online temporary version- if you do not have the ID, please contact our support team so they can advise you of what constitutes an eligible government issued ID

Hi @kashindar To update the information associated with your account, select the "Update Profile" option located under the “Settings” menu.

• kashindarkashindar Posts: 2Member
    not adding my work email in payoneer account
    kashindar
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can add whichever e-mail you'd like to.

• tisa85tisa85 Posts: 4Member
    how to submit the smart national identity card? I scan the card and submit it. but it is not accepted. what should to do?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd advise to make sure the Smart ID is clear, you submit both the front and back. When ready you can contact customer care, and upload the images using the "message" function seen on the customer support center.

Thanks.

• imrankhanbd2016imrankhanbd2016 Posts: 3Member
    I have opened my account 8 months ago.
    But now I have forgotten my account is verified or not. Now I want to update my account properly and want to verification complete. But I could not find any option that I can verification or edit my account. I want to change the bank account because I have already closed that bank account. I think My account not verification yet.

Please help me to how to verify my account ...
    "Already I have mailed to support but there have been given how to complete the verification process. But didn't give any link that I will inter and update my account."

@imrankhanbd2016 We can see our team already advised you that to proceed in reviewing your application, you need to reply to their email (ticket number: 190804-004474) with the requested information.

This discussion has been closed.