Pending funds

lijamotheklijamothek Posts: 1Member
I submitted my verification documents to payoneer so that my funds can be cleared, but have not got any response from them, what is the way forward?

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Usually takes a couple of working days to approve documents like that but you can always contact customer support directly. They should be able to approve the payment during the call/chat.

• morgamorga Posts: 748Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @metrobank07

Our team sent you an email today advising on the information we need to proceed in reviewing your payment. If there is still uncertainty, please contact our team directly

I can see in our history that our team have been sending you emails since April requesting for more information regarding your line of business but we never received it. We are sorry that the payment was cancelled but unfortunately when the requested information isn't provided, we have no way to verify your account/payment and so it is then cancelled. To avoid any delays in future payments, please provide the information that is requested via email. Let us know if you have additional questions and again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you've submitted the wrong information, you should contact support directly with the correct information so that they can submit it on your behalf. There's not a way to edit information that was submitted.

You can also call them.

Hi, please have a look at the information on settings, "verified information". Once you've submitted that, contact our customer support to have them release the payment.

• donjeksdonjeks Posts: 2Member
    Kindly check why my royalty transaction received has been pending since 15 july. I have submitted the requested business profile information on "verified information" tab

Hi there, I'd advise to contact our customer support team via call so that the payment can be approved on the call. If not, you can send me a private message and I can notify our team.

Hi, feel free to start a live chat with our team (you can chat with our approvals team now), to resolve the issue. If you are unable you can send me a private message.

Click my name, then press message

@metrobank07 we replied to you on a separate thread advising what we need to proceed :)

Thanks @metrobank07 , we are already communicating with you on a different thread so please resume communication with us there

Hi there @metrobank07 We are sorry to hear of your frustration. However, it is against policy to open an account under other people's details to receive payments. The payment associated with your account was declined as we advised you. For more information, please send us a private message

@metrobank07 Kindly send us a private message or communicate directly with our support team for further assistance