Pending funds

lijamotheklijamothek Posts: 1Member
I submitted my verification documents to payoneer so that my funds can be cleared, but have not got any response from them, what is the way forward?

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 934Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Usually takes a couple of working days to approve documents like that but you can always contact customer support directly. They should be able to approve the payment during the call/chat.

• metrobank07metrobank07 Posts: 9Member
    I received payment on my payoneer account yesterday, July 02. 2019 but it was pending, I don't know why, and when it will be available. Because payoneer doesnt send me any email about it. This is the first payment I received on my account. Why payoneer is not sending me email ,so that I will know what happened and why it is pending?
  • morgamorga Posts: 155Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @metrobank07

Our team sent you an email today advising on the information we need to proceed in reviewing your payment. If there is still uncertainty, please contact our team directly

No.. u didn't send me email, I was waiting for that email . But o didn't receive anything , and then when I saw my payoneer account it says the trabsay was cancelled? Why? U cancelled the transaction without saying anything ? I waited fror the email ,but u never send
    And now the payment is cancelled. Without receiving any email again
  • morgamorga Posts: 155Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can see in our history that our team have been sending you emails since April requesting for more information regarding your line of business but we never received it. We are sorry that the payment was cancelled but unfortunately when the requested information isn't provided, we have no way to verify your account/payment and so it is then cancelled. To avoid any delays in future payments, please provide the information that is requested via email. Let us know if you have additional questions and again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused

It shows on my payoneer that it is submitted...
    It is submitted.. but how can I edit it? F I want to change so it can fix? F I sent the wrong info, how can I edit it so that I can receive payments again

If you've submitted the wrong information, you should contact support directly with the correct information so that they can submit it on your behalf. There's not a way to edit information that was submitted.

I tried to contact support.. but I don't receive any answer

You can also call them.

I received payment on my payoneer now, it's my first time , but when I received it is pending, and as far as I know, when someone receives payment, payoneer will send email, but I didn't receive, it only indicate on my payoneer that I have received a payment and is now pending , that's it. Not saying what to do.

Hi, please have a look at the information on settings, "verified information". Once you've submitted that, contact our customer support to have them release the payment.