I'd love Payoneer to work with Gunggo

TristanPTristanP Member Posts: 62 ✭✭

Gunggo is a digital marketing company that uses unique advanced targeting technology and display advertising to provide optimal value to brands online.

Their company has been in operation since 2006. Currently, the Gunggo Network has direct access to over 600 million unique monthly online users with the capacity to display over 4.15 billion ad views/month. (source: http://www.gunggo.com/)

Currently this company supports PayPal, wire transfer and check. It might be an interesting option for publishers to receive payments with Payoneer. [I will send a mail to accounting(at)gunggo.com and my account manager, to tell them this.]

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass this along and we will look into them further.

Allow me to suggest that you contact them and let them know you'd like to receive payments to Payoneer. If you have a contact at the company please private message me and I will contact them further.

• TristanPTristanP Member Posts: 62 ✭✭

I contacted my account manager at Gunggo, and got the following reply:

Hello Tristan,

We have already submitted an application to Payonee. The application is
    being processed at the moment. As soon as we are approved, we can send $$
    to publishers who use Payoneer.

Regards,
    Annie

So it seems another company will support Payoneer in the near feature. Great! :D

Thanks for the update.

If you would like you can tell Annie to contact me at [email protected] if she needs any further assistance.

• LexianneLexianne Member Posts: 1

Hello David,

This is Annie from Gunggo. I just sent you an email. Please let me know if you may speed up the process.

Look forward to hearing back from you. You may also reach me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Annie

• mystyle143mystyle143 Member Posts: 1

Its a great idea, we have been waiting since february 2013. we came to know that gunggo team had applied for a payoneer account in february 2013. but since then we are waiting for the process to complete.

Mr. David,

Kindly take personal interest into this, as we are really looking forward to get paid via payoneer from gunggo.

thanks & regards,

Atta Ullah

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for your email. I will look into what is going on and update you :).

Today I received my first payment from Gunggo to Payoneer. Awesome. :D

• RitaRita Community Manager Administrator Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

:goodjob:

• zainizaini Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    > @TristanP said:
    > Today I received my first payment from Gunggo to Payoneer. Awesome. :D

bro ! have you received Gunggo January 2015 Payment ? my 1st payment from gunggo to payoneer still not received plzzzzzz reply thanks
    @zaini My revenue over January is paid at 27 February, revenue over December at 4 February. In the past I noticed some delays in payments a couple of times, however usually I receive payments on time.
    If you didn't receive payment of your revenues of January you should contact your account manager at Gunggo, or if you don't know who that is contact [email protected]