I'm unable to link my Payoneer Account to my Fiverr Account

numan2003numan2003 Posts: 1Member
Hello, I need to withdraw funds from my Fiverr Account. But I cannot attach my Payoneer Account with Fiverr. On Fiverr when I click on "Bank Transfer" I get error

"Network Problem
You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.

Please try again later."

I contacted Fiverr support in this regard. They tried to resolve the issue and worked on it all day long but all in vain. And they suggested me to contact Payoneer Support to Attach my Payoneer Account with my Fiverr Account.

I also tried to contact Payoneer through chat several times but every time I get the error that chat can't be loaded. I tried to send them a message and each time they auto reply and close my ticket.

I'm stuck in between.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,166Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, this type of issue seems to be a network issue. Have you resolved the internet issues that caused this problem?

• atifmubeen3atifmubeen3 Posts: 1Member
    @numan2003 have you solved the issue?. @KazPayoneer I'm also having this same issue.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,166Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29

This issue is usually resolved within a few days automatically, but immediately by using a completely different network.