Pending payments

DianaaaDianaaa Posts: 5Member
I have 6 pending payments for around 1 month I need to know what kind of information I need to provide to receive my payments. There is no pending requests on my account, and I didn’t receive any kind of message from payoneer.

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,250Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Sorry for the delays. Our team is following up on your request now to release the payment.

• DianaaaDianaaa Posts: 5Member
    How many days to receive my payments? Thank you for your help
  • morgamorga Posts: 634Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Once the requested information is provided, it takes a few business days to manually review it and clear the payments

I have already provided all the information for over a month, do you need any more documents besides everything I have already provided? please let me know because I have an urgency
    No open requirements, in the Payoneer account
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,250Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Diana, we've already submitted your information to our approvals team for further review and approval. When everything is approved you will be informed. Thank you. :)

Tks so much 🥰
  • Victor_KVictor_K Posts: 4Member
    Withdrawal to my bank account failed because of incorrect account number. Payoneer guidelines state that in such a case the funds would be returned to my account in about 14 days. It's about a full month now and now has happened, only automated responses to my requests are coming and they are really not helping. Kindly advise
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Victor_K

The funds were supposed to return by this time. Please contact Customer Support on the phone so that they will immediately check the current situation and open an investigation through the bank transfer department if needed.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.