Change my Shipping address to receive to order my card

bbcottagebbcottage Posts: 4Member
Hi,
I would like to change my shipping address before I order my pre-paid master card. I have made a request and updated it for a week and no response yet. I emailed Payoneer support and also no response. Please, this is taking an unnecessary long time.
Thank you

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there
    We can see you chatted with our support team regarding this yesterday and that they are assisting you with this via email.

• aryalaryal Posts: 23Member ✭✭

my address is dillibazar,kathmandu,nepal 44600.
    in nepal, ,there is not a single street name or house number...i know that payoneer needs to take that card to that address and for that it is good if the address is specific.
    but nepal is a small country, kathmandu is small city ...may be that is why there is no detailed address in nepal..

please send my payoneer mastercard to the above address(dillibazar,kathmandu,nepal 44600.)
    PS-: I am trying to communicate with post office officers...but their website says that the above address (dillibazar,kathmandu,nepal 44600.) is correct.

• LaraPayoneerLaraPayoneer Posts: 82Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@aryal we are sorry to hear that you are having issues to ship your card. This requires to deal with some security information, which we can't handle via this platform. I would recommend you to contact our customer care team via phones or chat, so you can have a live and faster assistance

This discussion has been closed.