Payment Pending

HammadKHammadK Posts: 1Member
Hello all,
One of my client sent me payment in EURO currency which is got stuck in pending status for 3 days when I receive this payment, I request for withdrawal, Now it is again stuck in pending withdrawal, why Payoneer do this every time? In the previous month, I received my payment in minutes but now stuck.
Please resolve my issue. I have provided all information Payoneer asked, Uploaded passport too.
My Customer ID 29950645.

Comments

• morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @HammadK We can see that your withdrawal request was approved on the same day you initiated it. Please note it can sometimes take up to 24 hours to get approved.

• mat07mat07 Posts: 3Member
    I received payment but pending without telling me y it is pending? Could u please fix this? It is under review but Payoneer is not sending me any email to tell me what to do and y it is pending? Payoneer what's happening to u?? This is so disgusting

Hi there @mat07 Thank you for reaching out to us- we are sorry to hear of your frustration with the payment approval process. Please send us a private message so we can follow up with you on your payment

@metrobank07 We replied to you on a separate forum, please follow up with us there

@morga I sent u private message. Thanks
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, our team is looking into your issue still. Sorry for the delay.

Please notice me
  • shan99shan99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I received my fiverr payment yesterday and it's still pending. Please help me for get the payment.
  • shan99shan99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I received my fiverr payment yesterday and it's still pending. Please help me for get the payment.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we've notified our team at this point for approval.

@metrobank07 Please send us a private message or communicate with our support team for further assistance

• rennethzrennethz Posts: 3Member
    Hello, Please notice me. I received a payment but it is on pending state. Please help me cause I really need the money right now

Hi @rennethz, please send a private message to me with your account info so I can check.

• shenithsandeepashenithsandeepa Posts: 8Member
    Hello, I have done 2 transaction two weeks ago. But they are still pending transaction mode. What I can do now? Please help me. The money is urgent. Customer ID28432945
    Please any one tell me how I contact payoneer team. 15 days now. Stil transactions are pending.
    @KazPayoneer @morga Please help me
    @morga

@shenithsandeepa The address you provided are team is insufficient and incomplete.
    Please log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"