Payment Pending

HammadKHammadK Posts: 1Member
Hello all,
One of my client sent me payment in EURO currency which is got stuck in pending status for 3 days when I receive this payment, I request for withdrawal, Now it is again stuck in pending withdrawal, why Payoneer do this every time? In the previous month, I received my payment in minutes but now stuck.
Please resolve my issue. I have provided all information Payoneer asked, Uploaded passport too.
My Customer ID 29950645.

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 359Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @HammadK We can see that your withdrawal request was approved on the same day you initiated it. Please note it can sometimes take up to 24 hours to get approved.

• mat07mat07 Posts: 3Member
    I received payment but pending without telling me y it is pending? Could u please fix this? It is under review but Payoneer is not sending me any email to tell me what to do and y it is pending? Payoneer what's happening to u?? This is so disgusting

Hi there @mat07 Thank you for reaching out to us- we are sorry to hear of your frustration with the payment approval process. Please send us a private message so we can follow up with you on your payment

@metrobank07 We replied to you on a separate forum, please follow up with us there

@morga I sent u private message. Thanks
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,149Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, our team is looking into your issue still. Sorry for the delay.

Please notice me
  • shan99shan99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I received my fiverr payment yesterday and it's still pending. Please help me for get the payment.
  • shan99shan99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I received my fiverr payment yesterday and it's still pending. Please help me for get the payment.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,149Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we've notified our team at this point for approval.

@metrobank07 Please send us a private message or communicate with our support team for further assistance

• rennethzrennethz Posts: 2Member
    Hello, Please notice me. I received a payment but it is on pending state. Please help me cause I really need the money right now

Hi @rennethz, please send a private message to me with your account info so I can check.