About Direct Deposits

Hello. I source some work though a payoneer affiliate and i'm considering applying (through them) for the card. One question which I'm hoping someone here can help me with.

I notice that it's possible for anyone to deposit funds in my payoneer account. Is this instantaneous - or is there a clearing period from when the individual transacts and the funds appearing in my payoneer account?

Secondly, how can I identify who has made that deposit? Is there a point during the transfer process when they are given the opportunity to add a payee reference?

Thanks in advance for any info anyone here can provide.

Comments

• faisalsalfi2002faisalsalfi2002 Member Posts: 2
    How many employers can i receive DD from?
    Hi,

I need a VBA. I have sent a request to Payoneer CS but haven't received an answer except the initial automated response.Please help me obtain a VBA.

Ticket # LTK52908508090X

My e-mail address registered with payoneer card is [email protected]
    I have received the required number of loads from the partner.

Please also inform if i need to continue receiving funds through the partner site to be able to use VBA in the future or ACH credits alone would be good enough to keep the VBA active?

Can i recive DD from any U.S employer? How many active number of employers can i receive DD from?

Faisal Sarwar
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a VBA. I have sent a request to Payoneer CS but haven't received an answer except the initial automated response.Please help me obtain a VBA.

Ticket # LTK52908508090X

My e-mail address registered with payoneer card is [email protected]
    I have received the required number of loads from the partner.

Please also inform if i need to continue receiving funds through the partner site to be able to use VBA in the future or ACH credits alone would be good enough to keep the VBA active?

Can i recive DD from any U.S employer? How many active number of employers can i receive DD from?

Faisal Sarwar

Hey,

I've transferred your ticket to the proper department, and you will be notified once it's reviewed.

We do prefer that you continue to receive payments through your partner site, as that is the main purpose of the Payoneer account, however we will not shut your account down due to inactivity.

If you are approved for a US Virtual Account, you can receive transfers from any US merchant via ACH. You can receive transfers from multiple merchants, that is fine as well. Direct Deposit is basically just constant ACH transfers from a merchant, where they keep your information on file and automatically process the payments to that account. So long as they are making the transfers via ACH, you won't have any issues.

If you have any further questions, feel free.

Thanks,
  • faisalsalfi2002faisalsalfi2002 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Hi

Here are some questions that have been asked by Payoneer CS

"What services or products do you offer?
    What is your company's website?
    What is your freelancer website?
    Please provide any other information about your company or services.
    Please provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID. You can send your driver's license, passport, national ID, or military ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.
    You can scan/take a photograph of your ID and attach it to your reply to this e-mail. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.
    Please provide us with a detailed list of all entities from which you will be receiving payments to the Virtual Account. Payment attempts from entities outside this list could be delayed or declined."

Let me know if i still qualify for VBA or do i have to meet all the above given conditions first?

Here is my response:

[Edited by Admin]
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What you received is a standard survey given to all who request an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program. Please be sure to reply to the actual e-mail with the answers to the questions, and the representative in charge of your request will be in contact with you.

For your security, I have edited your post to remove personal details.

If you have any questions, feel free.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    HI!

Generally speaking, yes - anyone will be able to load your card, but this is only after you have begun to receive payments from one of our partners. These loads are manually approved by us, so they generally take up to 3 business days to load to your card.

The name of the person who made the deposit will appear in your online account under My Account, so you will be able to tell who deposited the funds. All you will need to do is give your clients your email address that you sign up for Payoneer with.

There isn't a place to add a reference ID, but I can pass this on as a request. (I haven't been asked before, but it sounds like a good idea.) We only have drop down menu where the user can choose what type of a payment it is if s/he would like.

Please let me know if you have any other questions I can help you with.
    Talia