Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Global Payment Service details disappeared

Yanisbl
Yanisbl Member Posts: 5
Hello,

I'm facing an issue with my global payment service. When I log in and click on "receive", then "Global Payment Service". It loads for 1 second then just shows a blank page instead of my receiving accounts (USD, GBP and EUR). What's going on ? I can still view them on the Payoneer app on my phone, but not on browser. I tried multiple browsers and multiple devices, same result : nothing shows up.

I already opened a ticket but I feel like I'm never going to get an answer, it's been more than 2 days. I called customer support and they confirmed that my receiving accounts are active, so why can't I see them ?

Please help me ?

Comments

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

This is an ongoing technical issue that many of our users are facing. We are currently unsure what is causing this to happen, but I'd like to file this case to our technical department to add to their list of users affected. Could you please share the ticket number so we can have the team follow up on this?

Thank you!

• Yanisbl
    Ok, I'm reassured.. I thought my account got locked or something. I'm about to send you the ticket number. Thank you.
  • Yanisbl
    Update : the issue has been resolved, thanks to Payoneer's support for quickly and effectively taking care of this.
  • reloaded
    reloaded Member Posts: 1
    after my account was approved i cant find global payment to view my receiving details all i could see is the mass payout companies, is there anything i have to do again?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

Dear @reloaded The details can be found under the menu "receive" , there you choose "global payment service" and you should be able to view your details. In case you do not see them, please send a request to the support center, in your email you will have to include a screenshot showing that issue.

You can as well contact our support via our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter or via phone through the following number 1-646-658-3695.

• MaryanneK
    MaryanneK Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I too cant see the Global Payment service tab. I have sent a message to support but I keep getting the same auto response.
  • KazPayoneer

Hi @MaryanneK, the Global Payment Service is unavailable for new applicants of your country. You would have to receive payments from payout companies like Fiverr or Upwork. I do apologize.

• MalikNaeem149
    MalikNaeem149 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, recently my 2 payments got declined and now i am not able to use global service also i am a free lancer and payoneer recently sent me email that,
    unfortunately based on your provided information your business does not currently meet the eligibility criteria required to use payoneer to send payment requests or receive payments intiated by clients
  • KazPayoneer

Hi, sorry to hear that this is the case. You would have to receive payments from companies who use Payoneer, like Fiverr or Upwork.