Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How to contact the Payoneer Support Center

LauraPayoneer
LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Do you need help with your account? Don’t worry! You will find the answers to the most frequent questions about your account and our services in our Support Center.

Once you reach our Support Center page, you will be asked to sign in to your account. After you have logged in, you will see all the information to help answer your questions. If the information was not helpful and you still need assistance, you will see an option to contact the Customer Care team at the bottom of the page. Click on the button and the next page will show you the communication channels available for you. One of the options is to contact us via email!

And how to fill the email form? It is simple! To make it easy to explain it, we will use for example a customer who wants to know the status of payment requested via the Payment Request feature. Which steps should he follow in this case? Let’s check below.

1– Fill the form with all the requested information, like language, first name, last name, email address and the email content itself. On “Topic”, please choose the main topic related to your issue. In this example, we are using the main topic “Receive Payments”

2 – Once you selected the Main Topic by clicking on the black arrow, you will see Sub-Topics. In this case, we will choose “Request a Payment” and “What is the status of my payment?”.

Important: When submitting the ticket, make sure to select the relevant topic and subtopic. Choosing the right topic is the best way to make sure that your issue will be handle by the relevant department.

3 – Once the topic and subtopics are correctly selected, you should have all set to send the email! Just click in "Submit"

Tips when sending the email:
• Make sure to be clear and add as much detail as possible about your question.
• When submitting the ticket, make sure to select the relevant topic!
• To speed up our response time, please avoid sending multiple emails about the same topic.

Why can’t I login into the Support Center?
Your username is the email address associated with your Payoneer account. If you forgot your password associated with your Payoneer account, you can reset it using the password retrieval tool

I am not a Payoneer user yet, can I still access the Support Center?
No problem. Refresh the page and you should be able to access our Support Center without any problem.

Where is the live chat option?
Our communication channels are subject to availability. Once you have logged in, you will see the communication channels available to you.

Ready to explore our Support Center? Start here!

Comments

• Nidaamoh
    Nidaamoh Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I've submitted the documents 5 days ago, and still, my client isn't getting his payment. Can anyone help me to contact their help center, or showing me how to cancel the payment?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

Hello, please contact the support center through one of the following options: Chat, email or phone at 1-646-658-3695. You can as well send us a private message through our social media channels on Facebook or Twitter. If it is urgent, please do it via chat or phone, or the social media channels.

• Sashka
    Sashka Member Posts: 1
    Hello.
    Can you please write the e-mail where I can directly communicate with payoneer customer service.
    Thank you
  • LynnPayoneer
    LynnPayoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Sashka !

The only way to send an e-mail to Customer Support is by filling in the message form in the Support Center.

There is no e-mail address for Customer Support, all message inquires need to be sent through the Support Center.

For more information please check out this post:

How to contact the Payoneer Support Center

• andremaia
    andremaia Member Posts: 2
    My old card expired and they sent me a new one that doesn't work at any ATM, and I have no problems with my old card.

It took almost 2 months to arrive (Brazil), I tried to get support and all they told me was that the card was already activated.

I later found out that there are 2 types of cards and the promise that they would upgrade my new card, which was pre-paid, to a commercial debit card that was probably the type of card I had before.

I ordered express shipping via DHL and agreed to pay 40 dollars for shipping and an additional 12 dollars for card activation, even though it was the fault of payoneer. That's because I lost access to my money and I can't wait almost 2 months for a new card.

Only I didn't receive the email with the tracking code they promised and I keep getting more contradictions about sending a prepaid credit card (which is not what I need, I need the commercial debit card).

Every time I try to get in touch, a new person answers me and doesn't know what's going on, I explain and then I get an answer that doesn't make sense and doesn't answer my problem.

Now I have no card and I can't get help.
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your message @andremaia

If all the requested information was provided and you can see that your request is being reviewed we kindly advise you to wait for the update that should come shortly.

Please be advised that all the newly issued cards are in fact Commercial Debit Cards.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope for your understanding and cooperation.

• Tetiana_Kalashnykova
    Tetiana_Kalashnykova Member Posts: 1
    Could you please tell me what needs to be done in such a situation - when checking the status of the bank account, it is indicated that an action is required, but when I click on the link to the verification center, it is indicated that there are no open requests. This situation lasts already for more than 10 days. All my attempts to e-mail the Support Center end in receiving automatic non-reply e-mails that do not solve the situation. My post on Facebook hasn't been answered yet though I made a request 3 days ago, I don't know how to solve the situation. My ID is 43010305. Thank you very much in advance.
  • rajibro
    rajibro Member Posts: 3
    I am trying to change my bank details. It has been a week without success. Chat does not work, gets cancelled everytime. And mail gets automated responses and all requests goes to resolved state without resolving the issue :'(
  • Sroxyn
    Sroxyn Member Posts: 3
    I sent my documents to verify on 31st March, but it has been a week but I still haven't gotten results.
    How long does it take for documents to be approved
  • saad1983
    saad1983 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I recieved some anonymous information from Payoneer and want to contact them . is there a emails/contact form or way to reach them .

I am really concerned about security of my information

BR
    Saad
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi @saad1983

You can contact us

You can also reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook and we will be happy to help

• Hannah_Payoneer

hi @sroxyn

When providing an ID please make sure that the following information on the ID matches the details provided on your Payoneer application:

Your name
    The ID number
    Your Date of Birth
    In addition, please make sure that the following applies:

The document should be one that is still valid (if the expiration date is written on the document, it should be clearly displayed).
    All four corners of the document should be visible and the image should be full size.

Verification typically takes 3-5 business days, if this is not the case please contact us and we can help expedite this for you.

• mohammadali64
    mohammadali64 Member Posts: 2
    I have created my Payoneer account using my Smart NID. I also added a bank account which require additional documents to submit which is shown in the bank account part. But in the verification center, there is no required tasks shown.

What can be done?
  • Leonid_Payoneer
    Leonid_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Hi @mohammadali64 , this is completely fine.
    We are requesting additional documents only when necessary.
    In case if we need an additional document, you will get a notification both in your account and via email.
    Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

• Anas_Mallick
    Anas_Mallick Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have submitted my ID card for verification and it's been more than 3 days it's still under review, I also added my bank account yesterday which says it usually takes 30 mins and it's been more than 12 hours, Global payment questionnaire is also under review, why is it taking so long for Payoneer to approve these details, I have $50 payment pending since 7 days now I don't know why it's pending.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Anas_Mallick

We typically only review the Global Payment Questionnaire when necessary, not when it is filled out, you should be able to use your account as usual without it approved.

Regarding the ID + your bank account and the pending payment if you have not received an automatic update 3-5 business days after you submitted the information please reach out to our Customer Care team and we will be glad to assist you.

• Elvis25
    Elvis25 Member Posts: 2
    Hello
    I would like to know where is my Payoneer card. In Payoneer website I only can see the arrival date.
    By the way, How can I contact support? I did not find a place to write to Payoneer support.
    Regards
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Elvis25

Our cards are sent via regular mail and do not come with a tracking number. Unfortunately, sometimes delays may occur because the delivery of the card can take time to process through the postal system in the destination country- if you wish to have tracking you can contact customer care and we will be glad to send you a card using DHL. Doing so costs $40, and the delivery is faster than regular shipping as its 4-7 business days. You will also receive a tracking number to your email in few days if you choose this method

• wirable22
    wirable22 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Pls can you list social media channels Payoneer uses?
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @wirable22! You can find us on various social media channels including:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/payoneer/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Payoneer
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/payoneer/

• Blatfarb
    Blatfarb Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2022
    I cannot find the address anywhere on the Website. Could you please provide it in your reply?
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Blatfarb !

Unfortunately, there's no email address to contact support. You need to send your request through the Customer Support Center. You can also find other links and suggestions on how to contact support in the answers above.

• bright2023
    bright2023 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2023
    i want to speak to payoneer customer care i have problem with my account
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @bright2023 ,

You have some contact options above.