Important Message From Payoneer - Email

ssinghssingh Member Posts: 10
Hi All,

I have just received the following email from Payoneer:

Dear cardholder,

Our records show that your Payoneer card has not been loaded with payments from any Payoneer partner in the last few months. Unfortunately, our regulators and our issuing bank require our cardholders to receive payouts from Payoneer partners to qualify for loading the Payoneer card with a personal loading option.

We are writing to you to encourage you to load your card by receiving funds from any company Payoneer is working with. Once you�ve loaded the card with partner payments, you can continue to load the card using any of the personal loading options Payoneer offers.

If you are no longer working with your original Payoneer partner, but are working for a different company, please let us know and we will do our best to partner with your new employer so that you can continue to enjoy all that Payoneer has to offer.

If you have any questions, please contact us through our Contact Form. We also offer live assistance at www.Payoneer.com

Thank You,
Payoneer Customer Support

Can someone please confirm whether Virtual US payments are affected by this?

Thank you

Saneel

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Saneel,

Since the VA is attached to your card, the answer is yes, but don't stress out about it. Almost everyone who receives payments through the VA or private loads works with clients that pay them regularly, so you can just have them sign up to be a partner.

I'd be more than happy to give you (and anyone else) more information about becoming a partner, just email me at taliakl at payoneer.com for more info.
    Talia
  • ssinghssingh Member Posts: 10
    Hi Talia,

Will we face any immmediate issues, as this email has certainly come out of nowhere. It would have been far more acceptable if Payoneer gave a warning, what will happen with Virtual US loads that are in progress?

I hope you understand that not all companies use Payoneer and the vast majority of users (including myself) enjoy using Payoneer's service and wish to continue to do so.
    Hi,

No, you won't face any immediate issues, don't worry. Your cards and accounts are still fully functional. This was only a "warning" email, not a shut down email.

Regardless, I would love to know what companies pay you through the Virtual Account. Please PM me about it if you can. Thanks!
    Talia
  • ssinghssingh Member Posts: 10
    Hi Talia,

The reason I was worried was because my US Virtual load did not come through and still has not. I have now realised why my load has not come through, the Virtual US account number on my email is different to the one on my account.

I have sent you a PM and would be grateful if this could be looked into.

Thanks
    Hi Ssigh,

I will check it out in a moment.

Either way, please know (you and everyone else) that this was just an email to let everyone know about the new policy, we aren't shutting down any accounts right now.
    Talia
  • bimmerbimmer Member Posts: 3
    I have also received the same e-mail. Almost all my customers are paying me to my PayPal account and they didn't want to change to a new payment method. I was using my US Virtual account to transfer from PayPal to the Payoneer Card. I think I can't do it anymore, am I right?
    I can't force my customers to signup to the Payoneer Partner Program
    I'm trying to resolve this issue.
    bimmer wrote:

I have also received the same e-mail. Almost all my customers are paying me to my PayPal account and they didn't want to change to a new payment method. I was using my US Virtual account to transfer from PayPal to the Payoneer Card. I think I can't do it anymore, am I right?
    I can't force my customers to signup to the Payoneer Partner Program
    I'm trying to resolve this issue.

Hi Bimmer,

We arent' shutting down anyone's accounts right now - you can still use your VA normally. We will see how we can try to work this out for people who use PayPal exclusively, don't worry.
    Talia
  • rezaxrezax Member Posts: 12
    Can you plz send me the update of this matter in PM? i m a regular payoneer partners worker now but don't know how many days i will work in future. but i have more option to get money from.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    rezax wrote:

Can you plz send me the update of this matter in PM? i m a regular payoneer partners worker now but don't know how many days i will work in future. but i have more option to get money from.

Hi

As of now we have no updates for you but dont worry when there are updates you will be notified by email.

Thanks