Documents Submission & Chat is not connecting

Fahed110Fahed110 Member Posts: 2
Hi,
I have submitted my NIC and bank account for verification but still I am waiting for verification email. And secondly I am trying to contact support person through live chat but there is an error showing couldn't be connected to server.

Please check and confirm.

Thanks & Regards
Fahed

Comments

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Fahed110 Please note that account verification happens only once you begin receiving payments into your Payoneer Account, not before :smile:
    In regards to the bank account you added, we can see you added it on 7/31. Please note that it takes up to 3 business days for our team to review your request and update you.
    If you do not see the chat option available for you, please feel free to contact our team via email, phone, or even social media platforms Instagram/Facebook.

• Fahed110Fahed110 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your response.
    I am talking the NIC verification which submitted on 7/28 and I am still waiting for the verification, once it is done then I will add my account to affiliate accounts.

So please let me know when my account's verification process (NIC) completed ?

Thanks & Regards
    Fahed
  • Fahed110Fahed110 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I have submitted on 7/28 for NIC verification and I am still waiting for the verification, once it is done then I will add my account to affiliate accounts.

So please let me know when my account's verification process (NIC) completed ?

Thanks & Regards
    Fahed
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The verification process, as stated by Morga above, would be completed once you've received payments into the account. It should happen automatically upon receipt of payment so you shouldn't see any delays or down time.

Thanks!