My Payment was declined 2 time why?

Hi I Receive Payment From Google Adsense But My Payment Was Declined Why?
Also i Already Verify My Payoneer Account.

Comments

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @fatimarehman The payment was cancelled because the requested information was not provided on time. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you are still unsure which information is needed, please contact our support team so you can be advised.

• fatimarehmanfatimarehman Member Posts: 6
    i don't receive any email from payoneer that provide me this info and where i provide you. just i receive email your payment was declined. payoneer tell me verify a payment suplier now tell me what i do in this case
    there is option of message and call i call payoneer and he did't attend my call i'm waiting 15 minutes and then i send message so i receive automatic reply not confirmation detail that now what i do in this case

@fatimarehman We can see that an email was sent to you on 7/15 requesting for more information and we have not received anything back- please make sure you are checking the correct inbox.
    In regards to the payment, it was cancelled and sent back to the original source- refunds generally can take anywhere between 7-14 business days

I Don't Understand That How I Verily Payment Supplier Kindly Please Help Me How To Do This?
    my payment was declined then i receive payment my payment in pending status and i go to setting then verification page/center then i see there written is verify payment supplier then there is no option that i how to verify payment supplier then i create payoneer account i send my passport and address both are now approval but now which step is remaining for receive money.kindly tell me how i verify payment supplier and which information do you need for me then i will provide you all things which do you need Thanks
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can verify a payment by going to "settings", "verified information". There are requirements there that have things that you need to submit. Please submit everything there.

at this time i see there type No open requirements But Then i Receive Payment then i see there type verify payment supplier but there are no option how to verify that just written before also i send my passport and address on the same page but there are no option for payment supplier verify?

@fatimarehman You can also reply directly to the email our team sent you and upload the requested information via the email or open a new ticket here