Bank account verification

Hi,
I added a bank account to my Payoneer account my Customer ID 31454735. I applied for the process on 28th August and received an email that said that the request is under review. I was supposed to receive further instructions after 3 days but it's been a week and no response. I tried to raise the concern by submitting a request and now the request is also under review and no response. I could use little help here.
Thanks

Comments

• waglisbwaglisb Member Posts: 1
    i applied on 10/07/2019 and at the moment my account still under review. if you are in uk call 020360806101
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Mehtab_alam1 Thank you for raising this issue with us! Please note that this matter has been expedited with our approval team. You should receive an update on the status of your application very soon.

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@waglisb We can see that you were advised shortly before the weekend that the information you submitted is still being reviewed by our approval team. Please allow a few business days them to notify your via email on the status of your application. We appreciate your patience in these matters and hope to get an update soon. Have a nice day.