Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Verify a supplier payment - how?

HamzaJawad
HamzaJawad Member Posts: 8
I requested a payment on 2nd August. The person who was supposed to pay me sent the payment through a few minutes later. The payment status read that it would take 1-5 businesses days for the payment to be processed.

However, today i.e. 4th August, I was asked to verify some more information, and I've done so (after having to locate the verification center myself since the email I received was not clear at all in that regard). I verified it, reuploaded required documents, but the verification center still has a requirement reading "The following supplier payment(s) are waiting. We need a few more details and then your payment(s) will be on their way!" There's no way to respond to this message and there's no other requirements listed.

What more is required? Why is this message still appearing? Is my payment being processed or not? Will this become a regular problem with each payment?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi there @HamzaJawad Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear of your frustration with the payment approval time. We communicated with our support team regarding this but we unfortunately could not get your ID approved as you provided the same copy as the first time and we already advised you that it is insufficient. Please upload a clearer copy of both sides of your ID so we can proceed.

• HamzaJawad
    Okay, thank you for responding. I'll do that and get back to you. An email or a notification of some sort notifying me that the document has been rejected and why would really help though.
  • [Deleted User]

They would have of course sent you an email, but we communicated with them directly so we advised them that we will notify you personally :smile:

• HamzaJawad
    > @morga said:
    > They would have of course sent you an email, but we communicated with them directly so we advised them that we will notify you personally :smile:

That makes sense, thank you. I've again taken images of my original CNIC from both sides in better lighting conditions and uploaded the image in its original quality. Kindly notify me if the issue still persists, and what I can do to address it.
  • HamzaJawad
    It's been approved, thank you. Should I post in this thread if there's another issue with the same payment, or create a new one?
  • [Deleted User]

We are glad to hear so! Feel free to either create a new thread or simply send us a private message :)

• MasfeerAhsan
    MasfeerAhsan Member Posts: 3
    I've the same problem. I was also asked to provide few information. But I'm unable to verify supplier payment. what should i do now? they haven't sent me any email or confirmations after submitting my National ID, photo with national ID and date.
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we see you've submitted everything and we have notified our approvals team. If there's anything more needed, they will be in touch for sure.

• Ali02
    Ali02 Member Posts: 3
    I'm unable to verify supplier payment. what should i do now?
  • Ali02
    I will provide picture of my national id card from both sides.
  • Ali02
    I need this money because I also send this money to anyone so please tell me that what will I do to get my payment.
  • RajeevaSundar
    RajeevaSundar Member Posts: 7
    Hi I am Rajeeva, I requested payment on Aug 3rd and payment was made by my client but on Aug 8th received an email from Payoneer stating to update PAN copy and Verify supplier payment, i have uploaded PAN copy but unable to Verify supplier payment. Please help me how to move further.
  • KazPayoneer

Hi there, updating the PAN card was verifying the suppler payment. It should take a matter of days before approval.

• RajeevaSundar
    RajeevaSundar Member Posts: 7
    Ohh is it. Then i will wait for couple of days. Thank you for the response :)
  • kinqbalin
    kinqbalin Member Posts: 3
    i'm facing the same issue here, i've done all the process, but no response from them, so frustrating
  • Midethelinguist
    Midethelinguist Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    I am new here.
    Please what do i have to do to verify my supplier payment?
    Pls, i'm scared of losing my money
  • [Deleted User]

Hi there @kinqbalin Please send us a private message for further assistance

• [Deleted User]

@Midethelinguist We replied to you on a separate thread already :smile:

• kinqbalin
    kinqbalin Member Posts: 3
    @morga please where can i send you private message, I've sent email, no response.
  • KazPayoneer

Click one of our names, and press 'message'.

• richardkataka
    richardkataka Member Posts: 1
    @morga i have the same issue. I withdrew funds from my guru account on August 14th and the transaction is pending till today. How long does it take for the payment to be accepted and enter my USD account? I urgently need the funds to pay some bills. Please assist.
  • [Deleted User]

Hi there @richardkataka W can see that your payment was already loaded.

• senadhalilovic
    senadhalilovic Member Posts: 2
    @morga I have same issue. I provided some needed information, I see it is submitted. But still pending it is. I hope you will help me.. Thanks
  • [Deleted User]

@senadhalilovic We replied to you already on a separate thread :)

• khurrampakistan
    khurrampakistan Member Posts: 3
    i send fresh copy of my id both sides
    how many time required to approve or reject again?
  • hjayyab
    hjayyab Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    I have a problem, my date of birth has been wrongly entered in the registration process, because my friend registered me on the site.

I also have three requests to receive the money, which is pending. Because of the documentation approval and error correction.
  • AYSEBACAK
    AYSEBACAK Member Posts: 1
    How many times have I sent 2 different IDs. My account is still not approved. Money will be sent, GETTRANSFER will pay money but unfortunately, my payooner account was not approved because they could not send money ... !!!!!! I've sent mail many times and still has not returned me and my account is still not approved. shame on you!
  • [Deleted User]

@khurrampakistan The copy of the ID you submitted is unclear and insufficient. We advise you to take a picture of your ID and ensure all details are readable and clear

• [Deleted User]

@hjayyab We can see you already chatted and assisted via chat yesterday

• [Deleted User]

@AYSEBACAK We can see you called our support team yesterday and were assisted regarding this

• nasrullah_wpd
    nasrullah_wpd Member Posts: 4
    I have the same issue. Frustrated.
  • [Deleted User]

@nasrullah_wpd We communicated with our support team regarding the information you submitted. While your address was approved, the ID copy you submitted was insufficient. Please provide a clearer copy of your ID.
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• nasrullah_wpd
    Thanks morgan
  • nasrullah_wpd
    @morga.
    How much it will take in my bank account approval?
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @nasrullah_wpd ! It looks like your bank account is already approved. Please let us know if you need anything else.

• shitikyan
    shitikyan Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I have the same problem there. Submitted Passport and Bussiness profile and thats on the Submitted state. Can someone inform me when it will be approved?
  • [Deleted User]

Hi there @shitikyan Our team manually reviews accounts periodically- for now everything is fine. If anything else will be needed, you will be informed right away via email

• nouman55
    nouman55 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I am facing the same problem i submitted all other documents but cant verified the supplier which is Fiverr and my payment is still pending
  • msheheryar1
    msheheryar1 Member Posts: 1
    Facing same issue, need more information for pending transaction from fiverr
  • [Deleted User]

@nouman55 I can see that this payment was already approved :smile: Have a wonderful day!

• [Deleted User]

@msheheryar1 I can see that your payment was already approved as well :smile:

• Rosemary
    Rosemary Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem. Please help
  • [Deleted User]

@Rosemary You provided us with the same address that was originally not approved as it is incomplete. Please resubmit a full residential address -we will need you to provide your home location. You can use any defining landmarks, nearby locations or any other descriptive information as to where you live.

• Rosemary
    I have resubmitted. Are the details fine now?
  • StMarco
    StMarco Member Posts: 2
    Hi, my payment from Sep 5th is still under review, I saw that you asked for an ID, and I sent it, no confirmation from your side, but after digging through my account I found that it was accepted. When I go to the transactions section, I have one upcoming transaction with status "pending". When I open it, on the bottom it says "under review". In the verification center, I have three required questionnaires, but only the "Verify a supplier payment" questioner says "The following supplier payment(s) are waiting. We need a few more details and then your payment(s) will be on their way!". But inside are questions about my website, which I do not have, so I am unable to fill it. What should I do?
  • [Deleted User]

@Rosemary You still have more information missing- please log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• Titus22
    Titus22 Member Posts: 7
    I have submitted all required for my payment from Mgid, Propellerads since last week but I haven't received my money. Pls what should I do? I need my payment urgently pls help me out
  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Titus22 We do apologize for the wait. We will have our Support Team contact you over this matter via email, soon.

• Titus22
    Titus22 Member Posts: 7
    I just submitted the required address needed to the email I received. I hope this will serve my payment asap
  • Rosemary
    Hi @GianmarcoPayoneer I have sent the info along with the requested document. Please expedite the approval
  • StMarco
    StMarco Member Posts: 2
    Hi i have another problem, everyone is ignoring my first problem
  • [Deleted User]

@Rosemary Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review what you submitted and update you

• GianmarcoPayoneer

@Titus22 Thank you. Please keep in mind, it can take up to 5 business days for any documents to be completely reviewed.

• GianmarcoPayoneer

@Rosemary Thanks for sending in your documents. The time frame for documents to be reviewed can take up to 5 business days. We do apologize. We kindly suggest you wait.

• gween_ac
    gween_ac Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I'm from the Philippines and we have no National ID here. Can I use other IDs that were considered as primary ID here like SSS, TIN and Philhealth ID to verify a supplier payment? Thank you.
  • [Deleted User]

@gween_ac We accept national Id copy, passport, or driver license. If you have neither of these, please reach out to our support team directly for further assistance