Pending Payment

rennethzrennethz Posts: 2Member
I received a payment but it is on pending status. I tried to contact the support via live chat but the live chat is not working. I already sent my requirements even though there is no notification that I need to send it. (I re read my emails to be sure on this) I just saw it when browsing my payoneer account. Please help me, I really need it because of urgent matter.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,136Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there, I'm sorry that you have a pending payment. I wanted to let you know that we've already taken care of it and have asked the payments team to approve. Hope to have movement on this soon. Thanks!

• kapeloskapelos Posts: 6Member
    hi i have the same problem why and what need to do please ????
  • kinqbalinkinqbalin Posts: 5Member
    please, nobody should recommend payoneer to anyone, their service very poor, they hardly help their clients. my money on pending for 2 weeks, no reply.. i regret for this.
  • morgamorga Posts: 343Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @kinqbalin We are sorry to hear of your frustration with our services. Unfortunately we have yet to receive the requested information to approve your payment and this is the reason it is pending. If you have any questions on the information needed, please feel free to send us a private message

@kapelos We can see that our support team advised you today via chat and that it is being handled. :smile:

• kinqbalinkinqbalin Posts: 5Member
    i sent you private message, but you ain't reply me, i submitted the required documents. no response.

We will follow up with you on your private message

• Din321Din321 Posts: 2Member
    Hi there,
    I have sent a small amount to my payoneer account from my fiverr acoount at 5th August. But in my payoneer account shows me that the payment still under review. I have tired to contact with customer care but no response at all. As i know that it shouldn't take so long. May i know when it will add to my account balance?

Hi there @Din321 We can see that more information is needed to review your payment.
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• Din321Din321 Posts: 2Member
    Okay thank you.

No problem!

• nguyendangtrinh2009nguyendangtrinh2009 Posts: 2Member
    edited August 18
    Hi @morga
    I applied for the payoneer account on 5 August 2019 and after I uploaded the documents (my Passport) in verification center and Bank transfer account details on 7 August 2019 but passing several business day still my account pending approval. Please check again. Thank you
  • nguyendangtrinh2009nguyendangtrinh2009 Posts: 2Member
    edited August 20
    Hi @morga , @KazPayoneer
    I intend to register for an Amazon affiliate account. This is my website: goodhometime.com you can check and approve faster. Do you only accept ACB bank card without accepting TPbank card?Because TPBank cards are not as popular as ACB bank cards?
    Best Regard!

Hi there @nguyendangtrinh2009 We can see you already communicated with our support team today regarding the status of your account. Let us know if you require further assistance

• NadiaGhaibi2NadiaGhaibi2 Posts: 1Member
    Hi I have same problem last night I recieved payment from another payooner account but It still pending please help When I will recieve my money?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,136Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @NadiaGhaibi2 please send me a private message so we can check.