my payoneer account still not approved

titanixtitanix Posts: 2Member
My Customer ID: 33052714
My payoneer account still not approved even after 1 week and no reply or email from payoneer, kindly consider my account and approved a soon as possible. Thank you

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 722Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @titanix Please send us a private message or contact our support team directly so we can follow up with you

• mehedi4302mehedi4302 Posts: 3Member
    My payoneer account still not approved.after submitted all required file ,Why?
  • mehedi4302mehedi4302 Posts: 3Member
    my id :31428983

@mehedi4302 More information was requested of you and this was the reason it was pending. Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review what you submitted and update you if anything else is needed

• Laxmi_NarayanLaxmi_Narayan Posts: 4Member
    Hey morga ... I have already submitted the required documents 3-4 days ago but still my account is yet to be approved. I'm facing a lot of troubles on my transactions.

Customer ID: 33278797

@Laxmi_Narayan This was sent to our team for further review. Please allow 3-5 business days not including the weekend for them to complete their review. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!