Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Transaction pending

raditya18
raditya18 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Popular Questions and Tips
Hi I have a transaction deposit on my Payoneer account on August 7. Until now I still not receive my payment. I have pending transaction description status. I have done to send my national ID photo on my identity and explain the discrepancy of ID number. I didn't have a passport and I have an identity on my National ID. Please assist me somebody. My Customer ID: 28407253.

Comments

• Prosenjit
    Prosenjit Member Posts: 5
    Same to you. I didn't receive my payment yet after submitting my NID with my face.
    Help us, anybody.
  • kapelos
    kapelos Member Posts: 3
    Same to me guys i have speech 6 times in chat and say the same to waiting for approve id to translate the id and waiting 3 days now waiting and in Paypal is 3 seconds i have finish my payment for this reason many users not use the payoneer
  • kapelos
    kapelos Member Posts: 3
    IS Not right So it's not only me why to through this now all this process and i loose my time to speech in chat all night how to use this services me again
  • raditya18
    > @kapelos said:
    > IS Not right So it's not only me why to through this now all this process and i loose my time to speech in chat all night how to use this services me again

Yeah, I'm too. I had plenty of time to ask some support questions. But I didn't have to get my problem cleared. Patience is the most important thing. But patience is always needed. But patience always has a restriction as well.
  • raditya18
    edited August 2019
    > @Prosenjit said:
    > Same to you. I didn't receive my payment yet after submitting my NID with my face.
    > Help us, anybody.

I've already sent some private emails to some payoneer chief helper. Just waited for their answer emails and I'll tell you guys.
  • Prosenjit
    @raditya18 Thanks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@raditya18 We communicated with our support team regarding the information you submitted. Please send our team a non-cropped copy of your ID as the ID you provided was insufficient

• [Deleted User]

@kapelos We are sorry to hear of your frustration, we do see you chatted with our team and that they advised you that the information you submitted is currently under review. You will be notified right away on the status via email. We appreciate your patience in this matter and hope to get an update very soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• [Deleted User]

@Prosenjit Please send us a private message or contact our support team directly to be further assisted

• Prosenjit
    @morga Yes, I have submitted.
  • raditya18
    edited August 2019
    @Prosenjit @kapelos I've got some other payoneer chief answer message. Hope this message is helpful for you.

They will need an ID like the one you took before - so something that is not cropped and a photo taken with a camera or a phone. No flash.

And yes the national ID number is different than the one you listed on your application so we need to know why.

Take care of those 2 things and we will be good to go.
  • Prosenjit
    @raditya18 Hello, My national ID number is the same as there I listed.
    I didn't get any e-mail yet.
  • raditya18
    @Prosenjit I'm too. It's the same as you. I haven't got any emails yet. Maybe we have to wait a while because payoneer chief has checked quality pictures of our National ID.
  • Prosenjit
    @raditya18 I have gotten the email and Payoneer didn't accept my Photo with NID. They told me to send again clearly documents and today I have sent again.
  • Saimamajeed075
    Saimamajeed075 Member Posts: 1
    Same here i have still transaction panding since 27 july and not showing on my payoneer account.can you give me the details why its not approved.
  • khurrampakistan
    khurrampakistan Member Posts: 3
    I send money from fiverr to payoneer 17 August
    And today till My payoneer account show pending
    Please help.me.
  • [Deleted User]

@khurrampakistan We replied to you on a separate post already :)

• [Deleted User]

@Saimamajeed075 We can see your payment was approved already

• [Deleted User]

@Prosenjit As advised, kindly send us a private message or contact our team directly for further assistance

• [Deleted User]

@raditya18 Our team sent you a detailed email on 8/15 advising you what we need to proceed- please resume communication via this email to have this resolved