Pending Payoneer Account and Bank transfer Application

EtishamEtisham Posts: 2Member
Hi there,

I applied for the payoneer account on 1 August 2019 and after several days i receive a email in which payoneer asking for to upload a documents. I uploaded the documents in verification center and Bank transfer account details but passing several business day still my account pending approval. when i login in Payoneer account this statement shows on top ""Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days"".

I want to ask you when my payoneer application will approved. Please solve my problem as soon as possible, I'm very thankful you for this act of kindness.

Thansk

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 343Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Etisham Thank you for reaching out to us. We took a closer look at the status of your account. Please note that we need a better quality government issued photo ID. Make sure that it is more zoomed in, but also not cropped as well as that all the details are clear and readable.

• EtishamEtisham Posts: 2Member
    Hi there @morga Thank you so much for kind response.
    Tell me or guide me, how i upload a better quality government issued photo ID in Payoneer Account, Because, Now, there is no option are showing where i upload a government issued photo ID.
  • morgamorga Posts: 343Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can submit your documents here