No Global Payment Service on my account

kalehiwotkalehiwot Posts: 4Member
edited August 19 in Payoneer in Pakistan
hi there. my global payment option is not shown in the receive tab. every requirements are approved. i have been registered more than a month ago.

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, what country are you in?

• kalehiwotkalehiwot Posts: 4Member
    in Ethiopia.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. So the issue in your case is that the Global Payment Service is not available for new users in your country. This was a recent change that was made. If you applied after a certain date you are unable to have access to this feature in your country. Unfortunately you would have to receive payments via mass payout companies.

thanks. but how can i get payment from amazon KDP through mas payout. they ask bank account information and that detail is on global payment service. is there any way to get payment from amazon through payoneer for new user like me.

It wouldn't be possible for you to receive a payment from Amazon as they are not quite one of our mass payout partner companies.

thank you for your help. though I am not satisfied by the payoneer service since my main objective was to get payment from amazon .

We're sorry that you are not satisfied by our services. We do certainly recognize that our platform is not for everyone, but I do wish you continued success in your business ventures.