Required information for EUR account

JhGhostJhGhost Posts: 2Member
1-
Please provide the URL of a page on your website that contains one of the following information:
Your first and last name or the company name of your company as provided at registration
Your telephone number, email address or billing address as provided at registration
The statement "This site is owned and operated by[add your name here]. »

2- Verification of reason for payment
Please provide additional information about your company and the service or product for which you are paid

3- Invoice

Hello to all. I would like to know if anyone has been confronted with this problem once and how they got out of it because I want to play by the rules. I want someone who had this problem, please. It's very urgent for me

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Since Payoneer is a platform to be used for business purposes, we ask these questions to find out more about what you do to receive payments using Payoneer. We are asking for a URL of where people can find your services/where a client goes to hire you for work, additional information about what it is that you do for payment, and an invoice for your work that a client has sent you.

• JhGhostJhGhost Posts: 2Member
    Okay, I see now. So I can't receive money just from a friend
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Unless the friend is paying you for work you've done, no.

• akangoakango Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    J'attends mon payement depuis une semaine c'est pas sur mon compte. C'est toujours en attente et c'est pas bon équipe Payoneer faite quelque chose. Je veux mes sous
  • morgamorga Posts: 722Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@akango We do not offer French support here- please either feel free to write us back in English or otherwise send our team an email so that you can be assisted in your native language: