Global payment

Dipto43Dipto43 Posts: 1Member
Hi everyone, greetings. here I want to ask about receiving payments from the company. I joined the affiliate business with Crakrevenue, and they had the choice to accept payments with ACH. My difficulty is that they ask for the ACH Bank address, and I don't know what the address is. What is the solution to know the address of the ACH Bank?

Comments

• Dipto43Dipto43 Posts: 1Member
    In crackrevenue, check($2) and wire($20) is aviailable. How I can get payment by using Payonner's global payment system?
    Please help
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,501Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, you would need to have CrackRevenue send an ACH local transfer, as the Global Payment Service is unable to receive wire transfer payments. I suggest contacting them for more information on how to send with ACH.

• abmsabujabmsabuj Posts: 2Member
    edited September 4
    Hi, I need ACH address of Global payment Services...
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abmsabuj What is the reason you need the address please?

• abmsabujabmsabuj Posts: 2Member
    For www.crakrevenue.com account payment method update. This is very urgent for me kindly assist.
  • IsaPayoneerIsaPayoneer Posts: 13Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @abmsabuj we've just sent you an email with your GPS Bank Address. Please let us know if you need anything else! ;-)

• vincenthart0065vincenthart0065 Posts: 2Member
    I cannot see my receiving account please help me.
  • vincenthart0065vincenthart0065 Posts: 2Member
    I need Payoneer email I can use to contact you directly. I need help on my account
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 505Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@vincenthart0065 You will need to contact our support team via email or phones in order to have further assistance on your case.

Please use the link provided:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us