why i cannot receive payment to my account

why i cannot receive payment to my account

Comments

• hjayyabhjayyab Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem I cannot receive money from payoneer accounts.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @hjayyab and @khanzeeshan. We will need more info if we are going to assist you with this. for starters, where are you looking to receive payments from? Is it an individual, a company, or a website we partner with directly ?

Knowing this will help us to guide you further in the process.

• akangoakango Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Pourquoi mon payement de 23 Août et 27 Août sont toujours en attentes malgré que j'ai fourni les informations dont vous avez besoins, ça prend du temps et je regrette d'avoir utilisé Payoneer comme moyen de payement pour recevoir l'argent de mes travaux avec mes partenaires. Faite quelque chose pour que j'ai mes sous c'est urgent. Merci d'avance
  • hjayyabhjayyab Member Posts: 3
    > @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > Hi there @hjayyab and @khanzeeshan. We will need more info if we are going to assist you with this. for starters, where are you looking to receive payments from? Is it an individual, a company, or a website we partner with directly ?
    >
    > Knowing this will help us to guide you further in the process.

Customer ID 32843621 , Personal ِAccount ,

I have a customer who wants to pay $45, 000 on Payoneer account ?
    How is that possible?
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@akango We do not offer French support here - please either feel free to write us back in English or otherwise send our team an email so that you can be assisted in your native language:

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hjayyab Your account is not eligible to request individual payments from clients