Account Approval

ZamanArifZamanArif Member Posts: 4
Hello i applied for new account 6 days ago and submitted all the documents but i am still waiting for approval.. i need it urgent...Kindly take a look at my account
My Customer ID 32980206

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ZamanArif . Sorry for the long wait. Right now our approval team is experiencing some higher than usual volumes. They are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible, so you should receive an update on your account status soon.

• princieprincie Member Posts: 1
    Hy I have registered my account 3 days ago
    They asked to send me ID card pic

Payoneer replied that my user name is not same as on ID card

I have re uploaded the ID card pics and no reply has come...

What I should do?
  • ZamanArifZamanArif Member Posts: 4
    @EdwinPayoneer waiting from last 10 days.kindly ask your approval team to make it fast.Thanks
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@princie We can see our team already sent you an email yesterday with a status on your account

@ZamanArif We assure you that you are not forgotten and that our team are on it. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Still no update..Waiting from 12 Days...Let me know if you can't process my request,i will find some alternative...

@ZamanArif We are sorry for the wait- the reason it is taking a bit longer is because the documents you submitted are foreign and are being translated. Our team are handling it as we speak and we promise you will be notified right away once there is an update!

Kindly ask your team to make it fast i have a payment to withdraw to pay my university fees..Please

Will do, we appreciate your patience in the meantime

• waqarziawaqarzia Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

I signed up on Payoneer on July 31 2019. Afterwards, I was asked to provide additional information (Line of business & National ID). I provided and was asked to wait until the verification process completes. After a few days, I sent message via payoneer official contact page and was asked again to wait (via no-reply email address). Today I again sent a message and received the same reply.

I want to know the reason for such delay and when it will be resolved. I need to integrate my payoneer account for online transactions and still waiting for the issue to be resolved.

Thanks in advance.
    FYI, my Customer ID 33040892

Hi there @waqarzia We communicated with our support team but are still missing some information for your account. Please log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Hi there!

I uploaded my national ID on my account on 24 Sept. 2019 for the third time but no response yet.

First, you people are too slow in processing applications and second, your objection criteria is not quite comprehensible. Every time, there is the similar objection that does not even hold. How long will it take for my national ID to be approved? Do you guys currently have any approval priorities on regional basis? Hoping for your quick response. Thanks.

Customer ID 33040892
  • Hasaan44793Hasaan44793 Member Posts: 1
    I submitted my address but they did not approved .. at this reason my payment are still on pending due to 2 months .. sir plz kindly fix my problem fast thanks
    AccountID: 30272324

@waqarzia Our team sent you an email advising that the ID you provided is insufficient and cannot be approved as it is of low quality.
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

@Hasaan44793 We can see our team assisted you via email yesterday already :smiley:

• GhazalGhazal Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I have submitted all my documents & also update my address 1 and addresss 2 . Now please approve my payoneer account as soon as possible. I will wait for your reply.
    Hi, I have submitted my CNIC FRONT AND BACK IMAGES & also update my address 1 and addresss 2 . Now please approve my payoneer account as soon as possible. I will wait for your reply.
    My customer ID is : Customer ID 31835692 .
    Please approve my Payoneer account, its urgent .
    Hi, I have submitted my CNIC FRONT AND BACK IMAGES & also update my address 1 and addresss 2 . Now please approve my payoneer account as soon as possible. I will wait for your reply.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for submitting everything, our team will have a look as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.