My payment has been held since 17 Aug 2019

ali552001ali552001 Posts: 5Member
Hi Team,

I need urgent help as my payment has been held since 17 Aug 2019, i have already submitted the required documents but no reply/update from Payoneer.
Thank you in advance.

Best Answers

Answers

• ali552001ali552001 Posts: 5Member
    Anyone there to help?
  • meflirtymeflirty Posts: 1Member
    me too, please help
  • shalimarshalimar Posts: 5Member
    edited September 2
    I trust my email will find you in good health and spirit!
    Being a loyal (happy) customer for the past 4 years with Payoneer, I have never experienced this type of situation : I have received a payment via New York from the company Pipedrive, which I consult for. And till then I have not received any update nor my payment has been released . It is still pending . Would you please be able to ask your team to speed up the review and release this payment today ? This situation is seriously affecting my family !

Kindest Regards
    CID : 12401794
  • Mian_malangMian_malang Posts: 1Member
    I have same issue, I have provided my full detailed documents to payoneer, since 24 days and no answer/reply from them.
    My issue that I didnt see any payment in my master card but there payment showing in my account.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mian_malang . I see that your account with us is approved and active. I am not sure what it is that you are waiting for exactly, but if you have an open case please send me a private message featuring your reference number and I can check this for you.

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @shalimar. There do not appear to be any pending incoming payments on your account. If you believe this is incorrect, please send me a private message with your payment i.d. and I will gladly take a look at it.

Hi EdwinPayoneer please help me as well. My payment is stuck since 17aug2019.
    Hi Edwin, please check my account and will appreciate your urgent help. Customer ID32462461
  • morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ali552001 We can see our team sent you an email on 8/30 advising you that we transferred this to our approval team to review- you should be updated in the next 1-3 business days

@meflirty We can see that more information was requested yesterday and that you submitted it. Please note it was a Sunday which is not a business day. Our team will review the information you submitted and update you in the next 1-2 business days

Hi, its been 3rd week now and still no payment, i fail to understand that how come the first payment was processed on the same day and this payment has been held since three weeks. If i have to wait for this long to get the payment then please close my account, thank you.
  • Muhammad_khizarMuhammad_khizar Posts: 5Member
    Same here my payment is held since 26 august. it's been 22 days.
    CID:30271290

@Muhammad_khizar We already replied to you on a separate thread