Using different country Shipping address?

Mahmoodnaz
Mahmoodnaz Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hi
I'm from Iraq - Kurdistan Region and i want to get my Payooner MasterCard but my problem is how to ship it, here post offices quality are very bad, low and risky. Where you may get you packet in few months or even may never get it/lose it.
But here is some shipping company in iraq that giving you US address to get your packet later they ship it to Iraq&Kurdistan very fast and with tracking.
So my question is am i able to put those company's US shipping address when i put my real address at Billing address in my Payoneer account?
Because it's going to a week i have made my Payoneer account and my passport approved but still i have shipping problem to get my card where i really need it to get my online payments here. :s
Thanks for helping <3

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
    Answer ✓

We can see that this was transferred to our approval team yesterday which generally takes between 3-5 business days to review. You will receive an update on the status of your account via email

Answers

• Mahmoodnaz
    Mahmoodnaz Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Sir @morga thanks i already called support team and they told me same, i submitted my real billing and shipping address and now it is reviewing by staff, can you make it faster please?