Payoneer Account Adding Problem On Elance

TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited April 2013 in Ask The Community
My Name is Tabish Hassan Naqvi and I am a user on Elance.
I was sign up for my payoneer new account through Elance using this email address [email protected] 
on elance but after 2-3 days I received email from payoneer mentioned below.

We see that you already ordered a Payoneer card in the past. Please note that Payoneer currently supports only one card per customer.
The Payoneer card allows you to receive payments from multiple accounts and paying companies.

We're sorry, but your recent application for a Prepaid MasterCard® has been declined

Your Application Reference Number for this matter is: 2344628.

That was a fact I have already a Payoneer Card in past so I received a code for verification from payoneer on my previous past account.Here is the detail of email that I received from payoneer.

Reference number: LTK481071631747X
Subject: Re: Message from Payoneer’s Account Approval Department
Dear Tabish Hassan,
Thank you for your email.
We are pleased to notify you that we have merged your new application to your existing Payoneer account.
Your payments from both Payoneer partners will be loaded onto your existing account.
For security reasons, please note that all communication will be directed to the email address associated with the active account.

Then I was still waiting more then  1 week that elance verify and add my previous account/card on elance financial page but it always shows me a pending process of my declined card or account.

Details of New Pending Account,

PAYONEER Account #2344628 (PENDING) status on my Financial Account page of Elance.

Then I requested Elance to delete my pending Account from my Financial Account page, So I can then add my previous account on Elance easily,
Elance deleted account on my request, But after that i am unable to add any Payoneer account on Elance financial Page when I click on Elance financial page to signup for new account. That link show me an Payoneer error Page Not an account setup page. 
Please find my attached image to review my problem.
Hope you will sort out the problem and solved it.
I Already Email Payoneer Support and send a message to payoneer customer support but it's now more than 1 week they are not doing any reply or contact with me.
Regards,
Tabish Naqvi

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I see that your ticket is currently being reviewed by a member of our support team. They will review the situation and update you by email.

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I see that you started a new topic in relation to this issue, I can help you here.

Your accounts were merged but I understand it was not updated on your Elance account. I will pass along this matter to the proper manager and update you within a few business days.

• TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

Thanks David to understand my problem. Both Payoneer CS & Elance CS Blaming Each other. Payoneer says same thing every time that (According to our system your account is attached to your Elance account).

I know that account is already attached but without adding it on Elance withdrawals menu list how can i withdraw funds with it. Before withdrawals we select withdrawals method. If Payoneer option is not exist there how can i withdraw with it.

Elance CS says Every time that's a Payoneer known issue. I am now frustrated between both.

Please take a deep look on my problem and kindly solved it.

Regards,

Tabish Naqvi

• TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

After a long time the issue is now successfully resolved today. Thanks David for forwarding and understand my issue.

Regards,

Tabish Naqvi 

• InNeedInNeed Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have the same problem, how did they solve it?

Have a nice day!