MINHA CONTA.

MaxwellNunesMaxwellNunes Posts: 15Member ✭✭
Olá, não consigo retirar um dinheiro da cubeTv porque a minha conta parece que nao foi aprovada, não consigo adicionar conta bancaria e a conta que ultilizei faz 2 meses que esta em analise e nao consigo deletar a conta bancaria, preciso de ajuda o mais rapido possivel, para retirar dinheiro. Aguardo um retorno e obrigadooo.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,446Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

We do not offer support int his language on the message boards. If you would like a question to be answered, please use English, Spanish or Arabic.

• MaxwellNunesMaxwellNunes Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Hello, I need help, I have been trying to activate my account for 2 months but I can not, I can not register my account with payonner, it appears that has been under evaluation for 2 months, and I need this approval to withdraw the monthly money I am receiving. thanks in advance.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,462Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MaxwellNunes We are still waiting for a held ID from you as well as a clear ID copy (please make sure the photo isn't too dark) You can send this information via this link

I sent my identification as clearly as possible, sent it on the support, I hope for sure, because I urgently need to withdraw my money
    I can not register my bank account, it appears that is being evaluated, but a long time ago

@MaxwellNunes The documents you provided are insufficient. We need a clear copy of your ID as well as a held ID. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

I have already sent a two-sided photo of my ID clearly, which document do you need? because I sent my identity several times
  • giovannaggiovannag Posts: 6Member
    Maxwell, você precisa mandar uma foto segurando seu rg do lado do seu rosto.
    What?
    I've done all the procedure, sent the documentation photos and everything that asked me there, eagerly await approval. @morga

@MaxwellNunes The Id you originally provided was insufficient and you also did not provide a held ID. Our team will review the information you resubmitted and update you in the next 3-5 business days if anything else is needed

For approval, just ask for ID or passport, as I have no passport, I sent the image of the identity, both the front and back, as the Id retained, what exactly means?

Id : 32259647

@MaxwellNunes Our team will review the information you submitted and update you in the next 3-5 business days

Thanks...

No problem!