first century bank.

kamal360kamal360 Member Posts: 1
Hello sir, how can I get a month's bank statement from my first century bank.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,303

Hi there @kamal360 Are you referring to a bank statement for your USD Payoneer Account balance?

• MadumereMadumere Member Posts: 1
    Please I need someone to help me out. PayPal doesn't accept my USD receiving bank account. When I try to link the bank, after inputting the routing number and the account number, it says " check your information to and try later". The bank name is FIRST CENTURY BANK, N.A.

Thanks for four time and consideration.
  • EmyPayoneerEmyPayoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Madumere,

Did you already link a card to your PayPal account and the card was charged by PayPal?

In order to use the service, you need first to link a card to your Paypal account. Any debit/credit card should work, it doesn’t have to be a Payoneer card. Paypal will make a charge on your card.

After that, you can go to your Paypal account and enter your Global Payment Service bank details.

Regards!

• jawafa699jawafa699 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

@EmyPayoneer said:
    Hi @Madumere,

Did you already link a card to your PayPal account and the card was charged by PayPal?

In order to use the service, you need first to link a card to your Paypal account. Any debit/credit card should work, it doesn’t have to be a Payoneer card. Paypal will make a charge on your card.

After that, you can go to your Paypal account and enter your Global Payment Service bank details.

Regards!

@EmyPayoneer said:
    Hi @Madumere,

Regards!

i have try ,, but not working ,, does name in paypal must match payoneer acc name?

** Small Helper !**

This discussion has been closed.