Withdrawal Funds Not Reached In My Bank Account

syednadeemsyednadeem Posts: 3Member
Hi,

I have made a withdrawal request on 11 September to withdraw my funds into my bank account but I have not received my funds in my bank account yet. Around 6 days has passed and I'm still waiting for my funds.

Amount: $572.79

I'm using payoneer from last 3 years and I have not faced this kind of situation before, I'm really worried because, I need my funds urgently.

Please help me to solve this problem ASAP.

Regards,
Syed Nadeem

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 184Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@syednadeem We do apologize that your transfer is delayed. We can further assist you if you could send us a private message. However the quickest way to have a live representative investigate your case, is contacting our support team via phone or chats. If so, please follow the link provided: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

• syednadeemsyednadeem Posts: 3Member
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Thanks for replying. I have sent you a message. Please check.
  • syednadeemsyednadeem Posts: 3Member
    I have already contacted the payoneer support team via live chat and the payoneer representative told me to wait for 2-3 days and the funds will be transferred in my bank soon but 2 days have been passed and I have not received my money yet.

Please help me to solve this issue ASAP.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 184Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@syednadeem We have replied to your private message, please check your inbox.