Bank transfer not received since 26 august

I haven't received my payment that i transferred on 26 august. it's been over 22 days and i submitted everything requested by payoneer but still no progress.
CID: 30271290

Comments

• morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Muhammad_khizar We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal as of yet! We do see that you communicated with our support team yesterday in regards to this and that it is currently being investigated with our Global Payment team. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• Muhammad_khizarMuhammad_khizar Posts: 5Member
    > @morga said:
    > Hi there @Muhammad_khizar We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal as of yet! We do see that you communicated with our support team yesterday in regards to this and that it is currently being investigated with our Global Payment team. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Still no payment

@Muhammad_khizar We know but not to worry, you are not forgotten at all! This issue is still being investigated and we do not have an update for you yet. Once there is one, we can assure you that you will be notified directly by our global payment department

> @morga said:
    > @Muhammad_khizar We know but not to worry, you are not forgotten at all! This issue is still being investigated and we do not have an update for you yet. Once there is one, we can assure you that you will be notified directly by our global payment department

it's been 32 days no payment yet. you guys lost payment or what

@Muhammad_khizar Of course not! But such procedures take time- we can see our team sent you an email recently. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon.

They refunded my payment
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear.

This discussion has been closed.