Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Bank Withdrawal Not Received After 8 Days

JSLWriter
JSLWriter Member Posts: 2
Hi,
As the title says, I requested a bank withdrawal on the 13th September (AEST) and my bank still hasn’t received it. The Transaction ID is: 148807760

My bank says there’s absolutely no sign of it being transferred on their end and they said if a deposit was made to my account, it would definitely be in my account by now.

I contacted your live chat on the 18th September and one of your customer service representatives escalated it to the bank transfer team; however, I have heard nothing back from you and after reading some of the comments here and on social media, I’m starting to worry. It looks like this has been happening to a number of people over the last month, so is something going on with Payoneer?

Please let me know - the withdrawals I make are my wages as a freelancer, so I need them to be reliable. I will happily update this to reflect any help I receive. Thank you.

Answers

• melvinz
    melvinz Member Posts: 1
    same issue here...i thought they deliver it in one day after withdrawal was made but they only send invoice saying its been transferred, but nothing reflects on my account its been 1 week now. bank even said that there are no pending money transfer coming into my account.

do something about this payoneer team....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@JSLWriter Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your withdrawal. We do not see that you contacted our support team yet. In such cases, it is best to raise this issue directly with our support team so they can investigate further.

• [Deleted User]

@melvinz We are sorry to hear of your situation. We do see that you communicated with our support team today and were advised that our payment department are investigating this. Please allow 3-5 business days for an update. We appreciate your patience

• JSLWriter
    JSLWriter Member Posts: 2
    Hi @morga
    Why am I not surprised that you don’t keep great records of your live chat support? Thankfully, I have evidence (screenshots, records) that I did contact Nicholas from live support at approximately 4:54pm on 18th September (AEST). Please check again and let me know where I can send my evidence to prove to you that I contacted your support team?

Regardless, my payment did eventually come through and now I’m just left wondering if the same thing will happen in the future?

> @morga said:
    > @JSLWriter Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your withdrawal. We do not see that you contacted our support team yet. In such cases, it is best to raise this issue directly with our support team so they can investigate further.
  • [Deleted User]

@JSLWriter Generally once your first payments are manually reviewed and cleared, it will result in a much smoother and faster processing time in the future. We appreciate your cooperation.

• ThomasSWenk
    ThomasSWenk Member Posts: 3
    Not true. I use Payoneer since February, and this month, I withdraw my money to the same account as usual, and it took 8 BUSINESS DAYS to receive a message that it was refunded. I contacted the Customer Service, but no one replied to me during the week! Now I have to do it again and wait even more! This never happened with Paypal.
  • [Deleted User]

@ThomasSWenk We were discussing the approval process for payments, not the withdrawal loading time. We are sorry you did not receive your withdrawal. We can see it was cancelled because your bank could not process it and so it was rejected and bounced back to your USD balance in your Payoneer Account.