Issue A Refund.?

H_BH_B Member Posts: 2
the problem I'm having a refund from ebay and my card is lost ..

I already make a claim in support of Payoneer and they send me another card and will arrive after one month.
but the refund must complite tomorrow or the next day.

and my Payoneer account is blocked until a new card arriving.

So how can I do to get the money because the repayment be made ​​on the old card (lost).

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    H_B wrote:

the problem I'm having a refund from ebay and my card is lost ..

I already make a claim in support of Payoneer and they send me another card and will arrive after one month.
    but the refund must complite tomorrow or the next day.

and my Payoneer account is blocked until a new card arriving.

So how can I do to get the money because the repayment be made ​​on the old card (lost).

Hey,

Once a card is reported lost/stolen, it cannot be re-activated (for security reasons). If anyone attempts to make a charge or refund on the old card, it simply won't go through.

It seems the only solution would be to contact eBay and perhaps change the card details the refund will be going to.

You will, however, be unable to know the new card information until you physically receive it.
  • H_BH_B Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    is there a way to know the card number before it arrive ? because if I did not change the information after two days the refund will be canceled and I lose money.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    H_B wrote:

is there a way to know the card number before it arrive ? because if I did not change the information after two days the refund will be canceled and I lose money.

Unfortunately, no, for security reasons the only way for you to get the full card number is by receiving the physical card.

While it looks like this may be something you have to resolve with eBay, I do suggest you contact our CS team to see if they can help in any way.