What will happen in this case

TeacornTeacorn Member Posts: 6

Hello dear,

My name is "Dave Robin" and indeed my USPS with my name.

But my paypal account has different name "Stev Admonsen" since i used my cousin name during creation of my paypal account 3 years ago :crazy:

Now my question

If i added my USPS to my paypal account and requested withdraw.

Will this transaction passed or must have [paypal name = my USPS name] !

Thanks in advance

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Generally the names on both accounts should match. We may ask for an explanation as to why they are not the same before we approve any transfer of payment.

• goodcommandergoodcommander Member Posts: 1

Hi, that is the same problem with me. I have a paypal account with 3000 USD there, and actually, I bought this paypal account from someone and use it to sell items on ebay.com for almost almost a year.

One day when i woke up , paypal just tell me my account was  limited forever, and the fund inside will be hold for 180 days, after that, i can only add a US Bank account and withdraw the money to that account.

The question is, the paypal registered name is someone in USA, while my payoneer card is registered with my name.  Can i still add the payoneer card to that paypal and withdraw the money there?

Please be so kind to answer my question since i am applying a payoneer card and USPS just want to withdraw the money that got hold in the Paypal.

Thank you.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In order to use the US Payment Service with PayPal, you need to have a valid account that is your own. If you have purchased a PayPal account, or opened one with invalid information, you will be unable to use the US Payment Service.

If you have a valid account and there is a small difference in the name, or it is in a business name, or perhaps the name of a business partner we will allow it. However in that case you will need to explain to us exactly why the name is different and provide ID/documentation to verify.